- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experience radio/TV technician for help.
WAMPLER Peals Limited Warranty.
WAMPLER offers a five (5) year warranty to the original purchaser that this WAMPLER product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. A dated sales receipt will establish coverage under this warranty. This warranty does not cover service or parts to repair damage caused by accident, neglect, normal cosmetic wear, disaster, misuse, abuse, negligence, inadequate packing or shipping procedures and service, repair or modifications to the product, which have not been authorized by WAMPLER. If this product is defective in materials or workmanship as warranted above, your sole remedy shall be repair replacement as provided below.
In the unlikely event that a defect should occur, follow the procedure outlined below. Defective products must be shipped, together with a dated sales receipt, freight pre-paid and insured directly to WAMPLER SERVICE DETP – 3383 Gage Ave., Huntington Park, CA 90255, USA. A Return Authorization Number must be obtained from our Customer Service Department prior to shipping the product. Products must be shipped in their original packaging or its equivalent; in any case, the risk of loss or damage in transit is to be borne by the purchaser. The Returns Authorization Number must appear in large print directly below the shipping address. Always include a brief description of the defect, along with your correct return address and telephone number.
When emailing to inquire about a returned product, always refer to the Return Authorization Number. If WAMPLER determines that the unit was defective in materials or workmanship at any time during the warranty period, WAMPLER has the option or repairing or replacing the product at no additional charge, except as set forth below. All replaced parts become a property of WAMPLER. Products replaced or repaired under this warranty will be returned via ground shipping within the United States freight prepaid. WAMPLER is not responsible for costs associated with expedited shipping, either to WAMPLER or the return of the product to the customer.
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE.
In no event is WAMPLER liable for any incident or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability of the possibility of such damages, or any other claim by any other party. Some states do not allow the seclusion or limitation of consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
FOR YOUR PROTECTION.
Please complete the online warranty registration within (10) ten days of the date of purchase so that we may contact you directly in the event of a safety notification issued in accordance with the 1972 Consumer Product Safety Act.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantees that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures.
Based on the classic Wampler Pedal “Plexi-Drive”, the Plexi-Drive Deluxe builds on the foundation of the original and gives you considerably more control to shape your tone. With a 3 band active EQ and additional brightness control, the Plexi-Drive Deluxe takes a huge step forward into the modern era of pedals. Complete with the perfectly voiced pregain booster, you can achieve almost any Plexi tone from virtually any amp.
Since the early 60’s, Marshall Amplifiers® have lead the way in rock tones with its legendary tight overdrive and coveted bass response. Early rock legends such as: Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Cream, and AC/DC helped lead the way in creating some of the most iconic rock tones ever produced and catapulted Marshall® into rock legendary status.
The Plexi-Drive Deluxe is a direct descendent of the Plexi-Drive Standard but with a few upgraded features. Like the original, the Plexi-Drive Deluxe’s unique gain structure can cover everything from Vintage ’68 style Plexi tones to the all out massive rock tones of a JTM-45® cranked to ten, or even eleven.
With the addition of an all-new active 3 band Bass/Mids/Treble EQ stack – you can now have even more tonal control. With the bass boost option, you can emulate the feeling of the low-end thump of a 4×12” cabinet (or two) at the flick of a switch and can allow you to dial in your low end at lower volume gigs or at bedroom volume levels. To compliment this, we also added a bright switch to add high end sparkle – which makes changing from bright to dark guitars (and amps) a breeze. The Plexi-Drive Deluxe also features a one knob, pre-gain boost soft click switch that is voiced like “that ‘valve’ screaming green overdrive with pronounced mids” – to help push your leads into thick creamy overdrive.
The Plexi-Drive Deluxe will fill your Marshall® void and give you the crunch, response, boost and feeling that your rig begs for. Whether you are playing sold out shows or rocking out by yourself – the Plexi-Drive Deluxe will take your tone and allow you to create your own flavor of rock!
Your search for the perfect versatile M.I.A.B. (Marshall® in a Box) can finally be over.
- Built in the U.S.A
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Power draw: Between 22mA (9v) and 34mA (18v)
- Pre gain TS style boost for adding that lil’ extra
- 3 band active EQ: Bass, middle and treble.
- Bass and bright boosts switches for increased versatility
- 3.5” x 4.5” x 1.5″ in size (88.9mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).