- Headroom (Max. Input Level): -28dB
- In: >350KΩ
- Out: 1KΩ
- Noise floor: -61dB
- Frequency range: 100-20KHz
- Eq. frequencies and min/max gain: 1.8KHz: +9/-13dB
- Max output gain: +44dB
Organic Tube-Like Distortion with Tight Bottom-End and Natural Sag
- Organic tube-like distortion
- Tight bottom-end and natural tube sag
- Rich mids with smooth and creamy highs
- True Bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- “Built-like-a-tank” metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or the TC Electronic Powerplug 9 (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
GRAND MAGUS DISTORTION
Overflowing with organic tube amplifier-like distortion, tube compression and tight bottom-end tone, GRAND MAGUS DISTORTION channels the very essence of rock ‘n’ roll. Couple all that tone with the sultry feel of a vintage tube-rectified power supply and endorphin-elevating affordability – and you’ve got a shiny one-way trip to guitar Nirvana!
Raw Rock Power
Nothing has shaped the musical landscape more than a roaring tube guitar amp set to 11 – that incredible sound remains the heart and soul of rock. GRAND MAGUS DISTORTION distills the heavenly, rich harmonic content and power supply sag that made those early tube amps the “Holy Grail” for scores of guitar-wielding legends. So if your riffs call for tight bottom-end, rich mids and creamy highs, GRAND MAGUS DISTORTION stands ready to deliver.
50+ Shades of Gain
GRAND MAGUS DISTORTION isn’t just a one-trick tone pony; its ultra-wide gain range and smooth tonal character, mixed with super-tight low-end response, lets you go from a Hendrix-style crunch to beefy Blackmore distortion – and all the way to super-saturated solo tones in a flash. Whether your gig calls for dark vintage distortion, or an extra-crispy modern high-gain tone, you’ll find it here in the super-versatile GRAND MAGUS DISTORTION.
Classic Tone – Modern Features
We know that the battle for a place on your pedalboard is fierce, so we equipped GRAND MAGUS DISTORTION exceptionally well to make the cut. A sturdy metal chassis with dedicated Input, Output and True Bypass means that GRAND MAGUS DISTORTION is equally roadworthy and pedalboard friendly. You can power it with a 9V battery, or use our convenient POWERPLUG 9V adapter. Your pedalboard will welcome GRAND MAGUS DISTORTION with open arms!
Backstage Pass – All Access
Capable of a tremendous range of classic tube amp tones, GRAND MAGUS DISTORTION sports an easy-to-use control layout including: Gain, which controls the amount of overdrive; Volume, controls the output level; and Tone, for setting the sound for anywhere between dark, old-school dirty to crisp and modern distortion. Nothing is easier!
Check out GRAND MAGUS DISTORTION at your local TC ELECTRONIC dealer today, or get yours online – and turn your tone up to eleven!
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).