The internal 9V battery is monitored at both power up and during use. The user will be alerted when the battery voltage becomes low. When the battery becomes too low to reliably operate the pedal, True Bypass is activated.SPECIFICATIONS:
Input Impedance: 1M ohm
Output Impedance: 600 ohm
Power Connector: 9Vdc, center negative, 2.1mm x 5.5mm
Operating Voltage: 5V to 18V (nominal 9V)
Maximum Voltage: 20Vdc
Reverse Battery Protection: yes
Over Voltage Protection: yes
Current Consumption: < 20mA
Estimated Battery Life: 25 – 50 hours continuous use
Dimensions: 2.50" Width x 4.50" Depth x 1.25" Height
Weight: 0.75 pound
FxLink Connector: 1/8" stereo
FxLink max Voltage: 3.3Vdc
Shield -> Tip: Activate on/off
Shield -> Ring: External Tap
ROHS Compliant: Yes
Agency Approvals: N/A
Jack Rabbit is a high quality analog pedal, that delivers a wide variety of tremolo effects - from warm wobble to whacked out. It features simple control over tempo by incorporating both tap, and strum tempo modes. It's modulation rate spans from 1Hz to 20Hz and utilizes a tempo subdivision switch. The Jack Rabbit Tremolo is housed in a sturdy, aluminum enclosure for maximum protection from abuse. It can be remote controlled via the FX Link jack.
Like all Suhr pedals, the Jack Rabbit Tremolo is True Bypass and can be powered from 9-18Vdc, drawing low current for extended battery life. It is protected from both over voltage and reverse voltage.
TEMPO SUBDIVISION SWITCH
Jack Rabbit features quarter note, eighth note, and quarter note triplet subdivisions.
TONE SHAPING TOOLS
Jack Rabbit features an easy to tweak layout which includes Rate, Level, Waveform, and Depth controls.
Controls the speed of the tremolo effect, from 1Hz to 20Hz.
Controls the output level of the pedal, from +0dB to +14dB.
Controls the depth of the tremolo effect.
Selects the modulation waveform which includes Sine, Square, Triangle, Reverse Ramp, and Ramp.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).