The latest entry to the Foxgear lineup is the Rainbow. The Rainbow Reverb is the ultimate digital reverb effect. The Rainbow is based on the well known and reliable DSP FV-1 used in most of the boutique pedals in the market, and offers 5 reverb presets that include 2 mind-blowing shimmering algorithms in addition to the other 2 classic reverb effects and an innovative and inspiring “RotaryVerb” (imagine to putting an old rotary speaker right in the middle of the Pantheon temple in Rome…) These features are all at a fraction of what other boutique pedals cost.
The Foxgear Rainbow, like all other Foxgear pedals, keeps the signal path 100% analog, with audio capacitors (no SMD) in the signal path and true bypass relay, which avoids any undesired effect to your tone while running in front of your amp or in the FX loop. At the core of the Rainbow is the upper central selector that works in synergy with the “Multi” control. This control has specific yet differing roles depending on the algorithm selected, and Tone and Deep controls work to help you to reach unexpected nuances in any algorithm.
Easy to use and designed for superlative sound, the Foxgear Rainbow is a great addition to any rig, novice to pro. The FoxGear Rainbow Reverb's immense tonal capabilities, along with its small size and affordability make it the smart choice for reverb.
The pedals from the Foxgear Professional Compact series measure only 2,3” x 4,7” x 1,1”, and thanks to their top mounted jacks, they can easily fit in any pedalboard. Compared to other manufacturer’s lesser-quality, side-jack mounted micro-pedals, you can fit 4 Foxgear pedals in the same space normally needed for 3 of the other manufacturer’s micro-pedals.
Foxgear pedals are constructed with non-SMD components in the audio path, with analog design, and high-quality components like Wima capacitors, real Alpha 16mm pots, non-plastic trimmers, and a true bypass circuit that includes Panasonic golden pin relays. That’s why all Foxgear pedals are covered with a full 5 Year warranty!!
The Shimmer effect is a well-known kind of reverb tail that mimics the sound of strings or organ that rise up behind your notes and follows the harmony of the chords you are playing for an outstanding result.
more shimmer! High pitched and different frequency harmonics mimic a more effective organ/string carpet, organic, dynamic and touch responsive, so creative! (Deep Control changes the frequency used for the shimmer effect)
imagine placing an old rotary speaker in the middle of the empty Panthenon in Rome. With the Multi control you can change the lFO rate to increase or decrease the modulation.
one of the coolest reverb effects, uses the Deep control to move from your local church to a larger Gothic Chathedral.Spring: emulate an analog spring reverb allowing you chose the length with Deep control, and Lo- cut filtering with the Multi control.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).