Housed in this one small box is not one, not two, but three completely independent delay units!!!!!!
The Titan's triumvirate of time tantalizers allows you to create an array of truly unique and original delay sounds. Voiced for the ultimate analog styled sound, the Titan provides three 800m/sec delays.
We use the classic analog delay compander to ensure the ultimate recreation of an analog flavored delay, which works hand in hand with our more contemporary delay engines.
Add to all of this a modulation loop on the first delay plus all the other goodies you would normally expect from the Red Witch delay and you'll be delaying to your hearts content in no time flat.
The Titan features the same three controls repeated three times – these controls are designated with the following letters…
D - This stands for Delay time. Oddly enough it lets you……….. set the delay time. Anywhere up to 800 milliseconds. Good-o. Set it real short for almost reverby sounds – real long for psychedelic meanderings. Ace. When this control is turned you will hear some faint ticks – this is totally normal – the delay engine is just recalibrating how much delay she’s generously sharing with you. Lucky you. Never take her for granted. She’s a keeper.
F – This stands for Feedback – or regeneration. It basically determines how many repeats you get each time you play a note. Set it fully counter
clockwise for only one repeat or set fully clockwise to tip it into out of control self oscillation.
M – This stands for Mix – meaning the blend of wet and dry. Fully counter clockwise will only give you the dry (clean
unaffected) signal. Set it fully clockwise and you will get a louder delay repeat than the original signal. This control is really important – setting all three M controls will set the unit to just produce a totally unaffected, clean signal. Turn up the M control on delay one and you’ll get just delay one. Want to add some of delay two to the festivities? Just bring up the M control on………. Delay two. Not enough goodness for you? Turn up the M control on delay three – to bring in the sound of the third delay. Let the good times roll!
Toggle Switch – the toggle switch allows you to set the unit into parallel mode (where the signal is feed into the front of all three delays, the signal is simultaneously processed and then the output of all three delays is blended together) or in series mode (where the signal is feed to the first delay on the right hand side whose output is feed into the input of delay two whose output is feed to the input of delay three whose output is sent to the pedal output). Set the switch to the left position for Parallel Mode or to the right for Series Mode. Series Mode will be have a slightly louder wet signal due to the stacked gain stages. Yeah. Cool. Stacked Gain Stages.
Effects Loop – The bottom socket on the left and right hand side of the TITAN are for the effects loop. You simply attach the effect of your choice to it in the following fashion: Titan right hand side effects loop socket connects to the other pedals input socket and the TITANs left hand side effects loop socket attached to the other pedals output socket. Easy. Try anything you like in there. I dare you. Apart from stuff that you shouldn’t. Like beer or small children. Actually let’s strike that previous statement and rephrase. I challenge you to try any guitar pedal in the effects loop. Don’t put anything other than guitar pedals in the loop…… nothing at all. Otherwise you’ll ruin your pedal and lose your warranty and no matter how many emails we receive saying “Ohhhhh Pleeeeease, fix heem, fix heem…… it was only a little farm animal, it almost fit… and imagine how cool it would have been – Titan delay with goat in the effects loop!!! WOW!” we won’t, because we believe that effects pedals and farm animals do notmix.
Shiny Chrome Footswitch - Bring the effect into the signal path by clicking this one. Truebypass switching.
Power - The TITAN can only be powered by a regulated 9.6 Volt DC adapter (Barrel positive, tip negative) that must be able to supply at least 150ma of power –
the Boss PSA supply will work fine. The unit does not run on batteries and will not function properly if the power supply offers less than 150ma.
Keep it clean - only use a soft dry cloth on your pedals finish - abrasives will ruin the finish and speed up the wear on the lettering. The finish will obviously take some knocks over time, it will show signs of wear and tear as you gig with, be prepared for this - ensure you have enough canned goods and fresh drinking water.
Do Not Treat it rough - This includes; immersing it in beer or other liquids, throwing it at stuff or people, rewiring it, setting it on fire or using it as a weapon. It is a tough pedal but everything lasts a little longer with a little love.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).