Futura is a full analog effect that features a world of Chorus/Vibrato tones, while giving you an interactivity option with the envelope of your guitar signal. This modulation goddess summons textures far beyond conventional, shimmery classic chorus, vibrato bar bendings, slimy warbles, and even tones resembling the scratching on a vinyl record.
She has two hearts, a BBD chip for the effect processing and an embedded envelope follower circuit, more than a feature, it’s a specialized engine that behaves in a multiparametric fashion, with combinational options interconnected with the LFO’s parameters reacting to your guitar picking, Rate (R), Depth (D), Rate+Depth simultaneously (R+D), And even choosing the direction of each swell (downward or upward).
The blend control was intended to be something special, this ancient self-conscious entity, gave life to this control as a manipulator of space and time, moving this parameter will give you modern and classic chorus tones to distant age vibrato feelings, a broken tape record where nostalgia and dreams are made.
More than a modulation device, it's an organism that lives as an extension of your creations.
LEVEL: Controls the overall output of the pedal.
BLEND: 100% dry effect to the left, 100% wet to the right.
RATE: Controls de LFO's speed.
DEPTH: Controls the intensity of the modulation.
▼ENVELOPE CONTROLS WHEN ACTIVE▼
ENVELOPE: Activate the envelope follower engine and all its comprised controls, using this Switch as Momentary or On-Off thanks to our newly designed smart commutator circuit. Now you can access Futura's second heart with the full blast or subtle touch of your instrument.
SENSITIVITY: Controls the response to your picking dynamics, more responsive to the right, less to the left. The sensitivity of the envelope will also determine the amount of pitch shifting on the modulation, going from subtle bendings to seasick pulses.
R | R+D | D: Selects which parameters will be affected by the envelope follower, Rate, Depth, or Rate + Depth simultaneously.
Rꜜꜛ: Selects the direction of the envelope swell for the rate control. Increase or Decrease de rate amount.
Dꜜꜛ: Selects the direction of the envelope swell for the depth control. (Up) Increase the depth amount with your instrument’s dynamics. (Down) Decrease the depth amount with your instrument’s dynamics **play with your picking to make some vynil scratching sounds that come and go.
Futura uses a 9 volt DC power supply, positive barrel, negative tip at the center with a 2.1mm diameter.
We recommend using a regulated power supply with our pedals. Using one with poor regulation, not isolated and poor filtering can result in unexpected noise or unwanted higher voltages that can take the pedal out of operation.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).