Behringer UO300 Ultra Octave Stompbox Guitar Effects Pedal
ULTRA OCTAVER UO300
It is widely known that there is great strength in numbers. The ULTRA OCTAVER UO300 underpins your sound with added muscle, generating notes one and two octaves below what you play. The result is powerful, with the deep, rich impact that is only possible when guitar and bass lines are joined at the hip. Wanna play bass lines with your guitar? Wanna play synth-like lines with the addition of some fuzz with your guitar or bass? The stunning UO300 will make your tonal dreams come to life.
Ease of Use
First, use the dedicated Range control to specify whether you want to add beef to the high, middle or low frequencies, then dial in the amount of your original sound with the Direct knob. Lastly, turn up the OCT 1 and OCT 2 controls to add the lower octaves. Now bask in the adoration of your fans.
Not Just for Guitar
The UO300 isn’t just great for fattening up guitar riffs – it can add incredible beef to keyboards and bass, too! The status LED tells you when the UO300 stomp box is working its magic, and the on/off switch maintains superior signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the UO300 with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Help stomp out skinny tone. Get an ULTRA OCTAVER UO300 and go really deep – and you won’t need deep pockets, thanks to its very affordable price. Choose from on octave down, or one octave down plus an additional octave down. See your BEHRINGER dealer today for a demo – or get yours online.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Create a monster sound by adding 2 additional tones using your guitar—1 and 2 octaves below the original tone
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated volume controls for all 3 tones for awesome sound shaping
- Flexible 3-mode Range switch allows ultimate bass performance
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).