Mooer Reecho Pro Digital Delay Pedal
While Reecho and Shimverb are selling pretty hot, we are actually preparing for the birth of its next generation. After several years of repeated researches and efforts, we finally make a more powerful and charming pedals—TWIN Series.
Reecho Pro uses floating-point DSP chips, with new algorithm, therefore the tone is significantly improved. Reecho Pro assembles 6 delay effects and with Tap Tempo function which makes adjusting the delay time much more easier. From clean digital delay to psychedelic Galaxy Delay, we provide different musical styles with different delays choices. Moreover, we have provided three additional effects which can be added to the delay effects. Reecho Pro have separated dry and wet level control. It also equipped with high cut and low cut control, PINGPONG function, Loop function, stereo input and stereo output, preset saving function. No matter you use it in practicing or professional performance, Reecho Pro will give you a much wider space for your playing.
- New algorithm, new technology, overall tone improvement
6 delay effects
- Digital Delay: Clean and clear digital delay
- Galaxy Delay: Cut off the sound head of the effect tone, giving you an outer-space-like tone.
- Analogy Delay: Warm, smooth analog delay.
- Real Echo Delay: Simulate effects generated in the real environment.
- Tape Echo Delay: Simulate effects generated by the old tape delay machine.
- Tube Echo Delay: Tube-like sweet sounding effect.
Three additional effects
- Adds additional effects on the delay effect
- Mod: Add chorus effect on the delay
- Dynamic: Add dynamic to the delay
- Reverse: Simulate the sound of a reversed tape
Loop recording function
- Provided with 20 seconds recording time and there is no maximum overdub limits. It is equipped with two footswitches, which make recording an easy task.
DRY and WET Knob
- DRY knob controls the volumn of the guitar sound and the WET knob controls the volumn of the delay effect.
HI CUT and LOW CUT Knob
- These two knobs control the high and low frequency of the delay effect.
Stereo input and Stereo output and P.PONG function
- Reecho Pro is equipped with Stereo input and Stereo output and P.PONG function, which can make the delay effect generated back and forth in two channels and therefore create a much wider stereo sound.
Trail ON/OFF function
- Trail ON is the Buffer Bypass mode in which the delay effect will be held even if you turn off the delay effect.
- Trail Off is the True Bypass mode in which the delay effect will be immediately stopped when you turn off the delay effect.
- To save your tone, simply press down two footswitches together and hold for 3 seconds or longer. To use your saved tone, simply press down two footswitches together again.
Strukture S6P48 Right-Angle Guitar Patch Cable 6 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Jack: Right-angle
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).