Super Mod Workstation
Sonically drench yourself in swirling modulated tones. Not many effects can be as provocative as a chopping tremolo, a swirling rotary, a dreamy chorus, or a crazed filter sound. Nothing compares 2 a thick flanger or deep harmonic tremolo. Nothing goes better with modulation than delay and reverb. With the Super Mod Workstation you can combine 2 effects together to create a nearly endless soundscape of tones. Add tap tempo and an expression pedal and you have all the tools at your disposal to create a mesmerizing array of sounds.
The Super Mod Workstation contains many of Keeley’s finest effects. The Harmonic Tremolo in this unit is inspired by vintage brown face amps. The Keeley DynaTrem contained our first Harmonic Tremolo. Many consider this deeper and thicker sounding than the U Vibe type effect. The ADT in the Super Mod Workstation is from the 30ms Automatic Double Tracker. Last year that effect set the effect world on fire with the best complete ADT unit in a stomp box.
The Super Mod Workstation allows you to combine effects like Tremolo, Filter, Phaser, Chorus, Rotary Speaker, or Delay with other similar modulation effects, including delay or reverb! For example you can combine our famous 30ms Double Tracker sound in the ADT, with a Flanger, or an Echo, or Plate Reverb. Another example would be to use Bank 1 – Phaser sound, combined with Bank 2 – Delay. You can use the expression pedal to run delays into self oscillation feedback! You can Tap Tempo input a rate for the Harmonic Tremolo sound on Bank 1 and then use an expression pedal input for speed of the Rotary Cab sound on Bank 2. Decide it’s #modulationFreeMonday Well, you can use the Analog Delay on Bank 1 and a super wet Hall Reverb on Bank 2. Two banks of eight legendary effects. Super Fidelity. Super Compact. The Super Mod Workstation has Tap Tempo for Mod Bank One, and external expression control on Mod Bank Two.
Super Mod Workstation effects include:
- Tremolo w/triangle to sine waveform control
- Harmonic Tremolo w/presence tone control
- Filter Trem w/oscillator and random control
- Phaser w/feedback control
- ADT w/blend control
- Rotary Cabinet Sim w/treble horn control
- Digital Delay
- Analog Delay w/dynamic modulation
- Chorus/Vibrato w/blend control
- Flanger w/positive or negative feedback
- Hall Reverb
- Plate Reverb
- Tap Tempo on Modulation Bank 1
- Expression Control on Bank 2
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).