Input Impedance: 5000k ohms
Maximum Gain Preamp+ Distort: Greater then 150db
Treble Control / Preamp: +/- 15 db at 10 KHz
Treble Control / Distort: +/- 15 db at 10 KHz
Bass Control / Preamp: +/- 15 db at 80 Hz
Bass Control / Distort: +/- 15 db at 80 Hz
Mid Sweep Frequency / Preamp: 300 Hz to 6 KHz
Mid Sweep Frequency / Distort: 300 Hz to 6 KHz
Mid Boost/ Cut Range / Preamp: +/- 12db
Mid Boost/ Cut Range / Distort: +/- 12db
Decimator Effective Noise Reduction: Greater than 80 db
Dimensions: 7” x 5”x 1.9”
Weight: 2.2 lbs
Power: 9VAC External Adaptor
The ISP Technologies THETA™ PREAMP PEDAL brings the full performance of the High Gain section of the THETA™ amplifier and THETA™ Rack-mount Preamp down to a foot pedal based Preamplifier pedal. The THETA™ PREAMP PEDAL includes a full Pre-Distort Preamplifier, THETA™ High Gain Distortion Stage and to keep things quiet, a full implementation of the award winning Decimator G-string II™ circuit. The Preamplifier section includes controls for Gain, Bass, Midrange boost/cut Level and Midrange Sweep from 300 to 3KHz, Treble and Preamp Level. The Preamp section can be used stand-alone for clean tone shaping and/or used to overdrive the front of the THETA™ High Gain distortion stage. The Distortion controls include footswichable Gain 1 and Gain 2 for selection of a crunch and over the top gain, Bass Midrange boost/cut Level, Midrange Sweep from 300 to 3KHz, Treble and output level. The Decimator G-String II™ circuit has a Decimator Threshold control and provides the full Time Vector Processing™ circuit with the latest Decimator improvements of Linearized release response, which improves the smoothness of the release response of the Decimator. Another incredible feature we added is Dynamic Saturation Modulation, which emulates the spongy modulated dynamics of a full throttle tube amplifier with a vintage tube rectifier power section. While subtle, this adds yet another dimension to the THETA™ performance. The trademark sound of the THETA™ amplifier series is over the top gain and sustain with over 160db of gain on tap and incredible tone shaping flexibility. The front end Preamplifier can be used to over-drive the input section of the THETA™ distortion circuit with mind blowing amounts of gain and pre-distort tone shaping. The only way we can provide this level of gain is due to the inclusion of the on-board Decimator G-String II™ circuit, which tracks the envelope of the input signal and provides greater than 80db of noise reduction. The THETA™ PREAMP PEDAL is a true professional guitar Preamplifier with an internal +/-15 volt power supply providing more than 3 times the headroom of a typical 9 volt pedal. This amount of headroom is required for proper tone shaping and a higher level of performance than would otherwise be possible with a standard 9 volt power supply. Add to all of these features dual remote control jacks, which allow all of the THETA™ PREAMP PEDAL switch functions to be controlled via MIDI control functions or simple switch closure, and you have one powerhouse Guitar Preamplifier. The THETA™ distortion circuit is in a class of its own with better sensitivity, response and tone than any other guitar preamplifier. The discerning player knows how much better you can play when the response between their fingers and their ears becomes magic. That is the definable level of performance that the THETA™ provides
Pre-Distort Preamp usable for overdrive of Distortion circuit or for clean tone shaping / overdrive
Incredible tone shaping with Pre-Distort tone includes Bass, Mid Level, Mid sweep from 300 to 3KHz and Treble
THETA Distortion circuit with post distort Bass, Mid Level, Mid Sweep from 300 to 3KHz and Treble
Highest gain Distortion available anywhere, greater than 160dB of gain using Distortion and Pre-Distort Preamp overdrive
Decimator G-string II noise reduction built in for absolute silent operation and greater than 80dB NR
Footswitch selectable dual Gain1 / Gain2 settings
+/-15volt internal operation for professional headroom and sonic clarity
Dynamic Saturation Modulation circuit emulates a saturated tube amp with tube rectifier
Externally controllable switching of all footswitch functions for control via MIDI control function
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).