iRig BlueBoard Specifications
- Bluetooth Wireless MIDI Pedal Board
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), extremely low power consumption
- Backlit rubber pads for easy identification in the dark
- Completely wireless, battery powered (4 x AAA)
- Completely customizable setup via the iRig BlueBoard dedicated iOS and Mac apps
- iRig BlueBoard foot controller
- 4 x AAA batteries
- Size: 275mm/10.82" x 92mm/3.62" x 25mm/0.98" (W x L x H)
- Weight: 250g/8.81oz
Compatible with iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPod touch 6th generation, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation. iOS 6.1 or later is required.
Mac®: Compatible with any Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy. Models: iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro (all models from June 2012 on). Mac OS X 10.7 or later is required.
Compatible only with iKlip Stage app running on most Android smartphones and tablets that support Bluetooth 4.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy. Android 4.3 or later is required.
iRig BlueBoard is the first wireless MIDI pedalboard for iOS and Mac that allows you to control your music apps and more from the floor.
Now control parameters of your favorite MIDI-compatible apps like AmpliTube wirelessly from the floor. Switch between presets, change patches, turn effects on and off and control effects like volume and wah pedals without worrying about tripping over wires. Setup is as simple as turning the iRig BlueBoard on and telling it what you want to control.
iRig BlueBoard features four backlit soft-touch pads housed in a sturdy, a stage-worthy chassis, two TRS expansion jacks for connecting additional MIDI controllers like expression pedals and it's powered by four standard AAA batteries.
It connects to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad or Mac via Bluetooth, and when you press its foot switches, it sends out control signals that are converted to MIDI by the iRig BlueBoard app.
At this point the MIDI messages are available to virtually any MIDI compatible app on your iOS device or Mac.
The control messages sent from iRig BlueBoard to Core MIDI music apps includes program change and control change to control preset and single parameter changes on apps such as IK's AmpliTube, VocaLive, SampleTank, and iGrand Piano iOS apps plus many others, such as Apple GarageBand.
iRig BlueBoard now works seamlessly with AmpliTube. To use them together, all you need to do is find your iRig BlueBoard device in AmpliTube's new integrated BlueBoard section and you'll be ready to go. You get a PRESET mode (to browse presets), a DIRECT FX mode (to control single parameters, like switches and knobs) and a new "Global Controls" feature that lets toggle the tuner, switch banks and presets, control the recorder and a whole lot more. Pair iRig BlueBoard with the latest version of AmpliTube and get full control — all without using your hands.
Control from 10 meters away
iRig BlueBoard communicates via Bluetooth technology so you can place it up to 10 meters (32.8 feet) away from your device and still maintain full control of your apps. The low-profile iRig BlueBoard is only 9.1” (23cm) wide, and it runs on 4 - AAA batteries.
Because it communicates with the mobile device via Bluetooth, it leaves the 30-pin, Lightning and mini-jack connector on the mobile device free for connection with other IK accessories like iRig PRO, iRig HD, iRig STOMP, iRig, iRig Mic, iRig MIDI, iRig KEYS or any other favorite accessory.
Light up the night
iRig Blueboard has 4 backlit control pads housed in a sturdy stage-worthy chassis. Each pad has an additional LED that lights when the pad is active, letting you know exactly which control is on. And since it’s backlit, you can easily see it on a dark stage or performance venue for quick and accurate access.
iRig BlueBoard also features two expansion TRS jacks so you can add more expression to your performance. Plug your continuous MIDI controller like wah or volume style pedals into these expansion jacks to add even more control and performance versatility.
Designed by and for musicians
Guitar, bass and keyboard players and singers will now be able to play and control their preferred iOS apps on stage or in studio, with the same degree of performance control offered by traditional music hardware and the freedom of not being tethered by cables. Plus iRig BlueBoard is small enough to fit in a laptop bag. iRig BlueBoard companion apps for other computer and mobile platforms will also be available the near future.
Compatible with Mac and iOS devices
iRig BlueBoard works with any iPhone, iPod touch or iPad supporting Bluetooth 4.0.
It also works with any Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard (10m/32.8' range)
- 4 backlit assignable foot switches
- 2 1/4" inputs for assignable expression pedals or switches
- Can send MIDI Program Changes and MIDI Control Changes
- Direct integration with AmpliTube
- BlueBoard iOS app runs in background on mobile device or Mac, and translates Bluetooth messages to MIDI
- Runs on standard AAA batteriesSmall enough to fit in a laptop bag
- New Firmware update supports Apple's Bluetooth LE MIDI feature
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).