Controls: 6 knobs, 1 On/Off footswitch
Audio Jacks: Left in (mono), Right in, Left out (mono), Right out
Bypass Mode: Left channel – Relay True Bypass & Analog Buffer
Bypass, Right channel – Analog Buffer Bypass
Input Impedance: 1M ohms
Output Impedance: 100 ohms
Audio Frequency Response: 5Hz~21kHz
S/N Ratio: 114dB
Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
Current Consumption: Max.200mA
Dimensions: 126mm(D) x 73mm(W) x 35mm(H)
First and foremost, behind Hotone Audio there’s a group of people passionate about music. We are a highly experienced international team that combines different specialties with only one goal in mind: Create amazing tools that will allow you to take your Inspiration to the next level.
We are motivated by technological innovation, we see excellence in quality as a competitive strength and we believe in outstanding service as the foundation to provide every musician with a sensational experience.
Hotone’s slogan is “Design Inspiration”, which has a few shades of meaning. One of course is designs based on inspiration: that the products come out of some serious professional brainstorms centered around what is, what isn’t, and what can be made possible. It’s one of Hotone’s core values to challenge the limits of design.
“Design Inspiration” also means that it’s important for us to design and manufacture high quality products that musicians of all kinds can enjoy and be inspired by. Inspired to try something new, inspired to dig deep and put it all out there.
As ideas become designs, the Hotone team buckles down to create products the music world has always wanted but never before imagined possible. Expect from Hotone products for professional and amateur musicians alike: rugged, portable devices that don’t compromise on tone.
What is XTOMP？
XTOMP is an ultrathin effects pedal stompbox that simulates all kinds of iconic classic, vintage, and modern pedals through its growing effects library of over 300 models. XTOMP uses iOS* and Android* app to manage all your effects and transfers them to your stompbox via Bluetooth Smart*.
This powerful pedal lets you get creative by giving you access to both modern, cutting edge units and rare, out of production pedals of lore. At any given time, it is always that “one” pedal you need:
✪ Your secret weapon
✪ The effect that comes to mind in a jam setting or on the fly
✪ That pedal you could never afford or track down
✪ Your ticket to experimenting with different tones
✪ The classic tool for your home studio
✪ And you can have it NOW, with no cables or computers
✪ Ultrathin design
✪ Relay based true bypass footswitch with halo LED
✪ 6 Knobs with halo LED
✪ Stereo I/O: L – Relay True Bypass, R – Buffered Bypass (analog)
✪ Free iOS* and Android* app for loading effects
✪ Growing effects library for downloading algorithms via iOS* and Android* app
✪ 9V DC power supply
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).