|Power 9VDC (Negative Tip)||230 mA|
|Power 12VDC (Negative Tip)||280 mA|
|Max Consumption||300 mA|
|Input Impedance||<1M Ohm|
|Output Impedance||<100M Ohm|
|Send Impedance||<100M Ohm|
|Return Impedance||<100M Ohm|
|D.I.Out Impedance||<47M Ohm|
|Serial FX Loop||0db|
|Parallel FX Loop (50%)||0db|
|Max Return Signal||0,3Vpp|
|Max D.I.Out Signal||0,1Vpp|
|Main Power:||DC 2,1mm|
|Output||To Amp In|
|Send||To FX In|
|Return||To FX Out|
|D.I.Out||To DAW, Mixer|
Controls Floor 1:
|Gain Floor 1||65db|
|Volume Floor 1||0 to +10db|
Controls Floor 2:
|Gain Floor 2||98db|
|Volume Floor 2||0 to +10db|
|FSW 1:||Bypass/Floor 1|
|FSW 2:||Floor 2/Solo|
|Series||100% Post EQ Mix|
|Parallel||50% Post EQ Mix|
|Direct||No SPK. Sim. +4db|
|Emulated||SM57 + 2xV30|
Inspired by the legendary British tone of 1959, The Double Decker combines the two worlds of historic amps, from blues to hard rock in one device. From slight crunch and sexy tone to boosted hi-gain levels. We also doubled its potential uses, from the big stage to the bedroom. The 1959 Double Decker can be used with an amp or DAW and everything is doubled!
- Two independent channels equipped with Gain, Volume and an entire tone stack for better sculpting of your tone.
- Post Boost with Volume control can be activated on all three stages of the unit, (Bypass, Floor 1, Floor 2) and it is self-disengaged simply by pressing another button.
- Tube FX Loop with series/parallel switch (especially useful when used with amps with no effects loop or series only)
- Remote outs for connections with analog switchers.
- Balanced/unbalanced D.I. Out with Direct/Emulated option (Speaker Sim. of a 2x12” - V30/SM57) that can be used simultaneously with the standard output of the unit or alone as interface for excellent quality audio recordings.
When we designed the 1959 DD, we always kept in mind the sound we wanted to produce with rich details, harmonics and an organic sound with tons of dynamics: an “in-your-face” tone. We also wanted to create a device which could easily obtain these great tones with effective and intuitive controls.1959 DD required a lot of engineering work to fit the size, despite using the high quality components normally used in amplifiers and with the important consideration of space.
To keep the standard pedals power supply (9-12VDC Negative tip), we pushed our Twin Dynamic ™ over the limit, making it able to increase the input voltage many times so as to obtain the maximum dynamic range of the signal. 1959DD is your perfect companion on the stage, both as an "Overdrive warehouse" on your large pedal board, or in a small setup with the effects placed in the loop. It is also great for studio or home use providing your records an excellent starting point for your guitar sound, Simply connecting it to your PC with or without Speaker simulator.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).