- Advanced multifunction delay and looper with up to three seconds of delay time
- 12 effect types that cover a ton of tonal real estate to fuel your creativity: ECHO, MOD, MULTI, REVERSE, DMM, TAPE, REVERB, PITCH, SHIM, SAMPLE/HOLD, DRUM, DOUBLER
- Tails feature. Select whether the echoes fade out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass mode
- Tap tempo with nine tap divide subdivisons
- Up to 16 minutes of recording time on the fully featured looper
- Loop audio remains in the Grand Canyon until you erase it, even after removing power
- 13 presets can be saved or recalled
- 3-button footswitch connector for remote operation
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 150mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75(w) x 4(l) x 2.25(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 121(w) x 102(l) x 57(h)
The Grand Canyon is EHX’s most advanced multifunction delay and looper pedal. It’s equipped with 12 effect types plus a fully featured looper capable of recording and overdubbing the Grand Canyon’s effects.
The pedal provides superior sound quality, up to three seconds of delay time, tap tempo and nine tap divide settings, stereo output, 13 presets, programmable EXP pedal settings, high quality analog bypass with soft switching and more. The Grand Canyon’s 13 modes are:
1. ECHO – pristine 24-bit digital delay with available bit crush/sample rate reduction and low/high pass filtering
2. MOD – Modulated delay, yields rich flanger, chorus, vibrato, warble and more
3. MULTI – Multi-tap delay, set the exact number of echo repeats up to 31. Includes adjustable swell or decay volume envelopes on repeats.
4. REVERSE – Reverse delay, an easy-to-use reverse delay with an intelligent pick detection algorithm for great sounding reverse echoes
5. DMM – Deluxe Memory Man, re-creates the luscious tone of EHX ‘s legendary bucket-brigade delay pedal
6. TAPE – Tape Delay, simulates the organic sound of an analog tape, echo machine including tape distortion, wow and flutter
7. REVERB – Plate reverb plus echo. A reverberant echo where each repeat is followed by a wash of gorgeous plate reverb. Can also be used as a pure reverb without the delay
8. PITCH – EHX’s critically acclaimed polyphonic pitch shifting plus digital delay provides pitch-shifted echoes and cascading echo repeats
9.SHIM – Shimmer generates a rich octave-shifted wash of shimmering soundscapes
10. SAMPLE/HOLD – Sample and hold, senses a note being played and produces echoes indefinitely until another note is detected
11. DRUM – Magnetic drum echo that faithfully emulates a classic Binson Echorec® style delay. Features an assortment of playback head configurations that let you create musical, rhythmic, echo patterns
12. DOUBLE – Thickens up a mono signal or creates a stereo spread. Includes detune and delay time offset of the left and right outputs
13. LOOPER – Looper with up to 16 minutes of recording time. Includes unlimited overdubs, undo/redo, dedicated stop button, loop fade-out, reverse and speed adjust.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).