- Features eleven great sounding, mono synth sounds
- Easy to use controls let you dial in the sound you want quickly
- EXP pedal input for real-time expressive control with your foot
- Create, save and recall eleven user presets, one for each of the eleven synth sounds
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 125mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0(w) x 4.75(l) x 2.25(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102(w) x 121(l) x 58(h)
The EHX Bass Mono Synth transforms your bass into eleven great sounding synthesizers... from vintage synth emulations to thick, stacked voices to deep pulsing sounds and more.
Its intuitive layout makes it easy to use and easy to dial in good sounds quickly. DRY controls the volume of your dry bass signal at the Synth Output. SYNTH controls the volume of the Synthesizer sound at the Synth Output. Used together they let you create just the right mix. The SENS control, short for sensitivity, adjusts how your playing dynamics trigger the synthesizer and allows you to fine tune the way the pedal responds to your bass rig and playing style.
With the CTRL knob you can adjust a key parameter for each of the eleven synth types. It varies depending on the preset and provides more tweakability for customizing your sound. There’s also an EXP input which lets you control an entirely different parameter in real-time with an expression pedal!
Using the built-in Preset footswitch, a user customizable preset for each of the eleven synth sounds can be created, saved and recalled. The factory presets are also easy to restore should you wish to.
From lush, warm sounds to sharp, percussive stabs, the Bass Mono Synth puts a collection of cool bass synths at your fingertips.
The Bass Mono Synth was designed to work on bass guitar without any modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation. Its intuitive layout makes it easy to use. The pedal’s DRY dial adjusts the dry bass volume at the Synth Output while SYNTH controls the volume of the synthesizer sound at the Synth Output. Used together they provide enhanced level mixing. The SENS control, short for sensitivity, adjusts how playing dynamics trigger the synthesizer and permits fine-tuning the pedal’s response to a player’s bass rig and playing style.
With the CTRL knob the bassist can adjust a key parameter for each of the 11 synth types. It varies depending on the preset and provides extra “tweakability.” There is also an EXP input that lets the player control an entirely different parameter in real-time with an expression pedal.
EHX Founder, Mike Matthews, stated: “From lush, warm sounds to sharp, percussive stabs, the Bass Mono Synth puts a collection of cool bass synths at your fingertips.”
The Bass Mono Synth comes equipped with an EHX 9.6DC-200mA power supply and is available now at authorized EHX dealers.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).