Egnater Goldsmith Overdrive and Boost Guitar Effect Pedal
The Goldsmith is a 100% pure analog, two-in-one Overdrive and Boost pedal. The Overdrive section boasts an extremely responsive tone control along with Gain and Volume knobs to deliver a vast array of saturated tones. Voicing allows you to accurately sculpt the critical midrange frequencies. Egnater’s signature Tight switch provides control of the essential low frequencies. The Boost section is versatile and intuitive. Set the pedal for an ultra clean boost or dial in the perfect amount of grit. Drive tapers the amount of gain in your boost while Color shapes the overall tone. The Tight switch controls the overall low frequency response. The Path switch selects the order of Overdrive and Boost. Patch jacks on the rear panel allow you to separate the overdrive and boost into two individual pedals.
The Voicing knob and switch allow the Goldsmith Overdrive to venture way beyond your "normal" overdrive pedal. You now have control over the amount of midrange cut or boost, and you can select between two different frequencies for a really wide range of new tone options.
The Boost section even goes beyond just "clean" boost, because sometimes you just want a little more. The Drive control frees you to dial in just the right amount of "rock and roll" grit.
Another really cool feature is the Path switch. Because the Goldsmith is truly two individual pedals in one, we felt it important to be able to put the two pedals in the order of your choosing. With the Path switch, you can put the Boost before the Overdrive (O<B) for even more footswitchable drive and compression. With the Boost after the Overdrive (O>B), the boost becomes a volume/solo boost for the Overdrive. But wait, with the additional Patch jacks, you can even separate the Goldsmith into two totally separate pedals and place either one anywhere is you pedal signal chain.
Our unique low battery monitor is one of the hidden "gems" in our new Egnater pedals. Not only does the LED indicator warn you of a low battery condition by flashing at an increasing rate as the battery voltage drops, but if the battery becomes too weak for proper operation, the pedal will automatically bypass itself and all the lights flash to alert you. Our switching circuits are "true bypass" using very high quality sealed relays so you will never be surprised by a dead battery interrupting your performance again.
• Volume and Gain Controls
• Tone Control +/-8dB @ 2KHz Passive
• Tight Switch -6dB/octave rolloff at 110Hz
• Voicing Control with Frequency Select Switch
• Switch Down: +/-12dB @ 400Hz Active
• Switch Up: +/-12dB @ 1KHz Active
• Level Control
• Color Knob +/- 9dB @ 2.5kHZ Passive
• Tight Switch -6dB/octave rolloff at 110Hz
• Drive Controls Level of Distortion
• Path Switch Selects Order of the Effects
• O > B = Overdrive Before Boost
• B > O = Boost Before Overdrive
- Two pedals in one
- Great sound
- Radical low battery indicator
Strukture S6P48 Right-Angle Guitar Patch Cable 6 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Jack: Right-angle
- High quality woven outer covering
- State-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve
- Thick ABS sleeve protects solder connections
- Dual right angle connectors
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).