The EBS ReTracer is developed and designed entirely by EBS, including both hardware and software.
The latest editor and firmware will always be available to download from EBS website and can be installed on your pedal easily through the USB port, following the given instructions.
Find also under the 'Downloads' tab the new Desktop Editor for Windows and MacOs.
What will the ReTracer offer me regarding…
Possibilities: The ReTracer is a complete delay workstation with few limits! That means access to a dozen different engines with individually changeable parameters. Create your own signature presets and store at one of the more than 200 available slots and organize in banks. You can run this pedal in mono, stereo or dual (true stereo) mode, with Tail, Buffered or True bypass mode set individually for each sound (where applicable).
The ReTracer also features extensive tap tempo settings, effects loop, is midi and expression pedals compatible and a lot more! With the new Desktop Editor (see the Downloads tab), editing is made easy and fun!
Simplicity: If you prefer simplicity over flexibility, stick with the factory presets or create a few go-to presets of your own and use the ReTracer’s standard control knobs to set the mix-level, feedback, delay time and tone on the fly!
Precision: You can pick an engine that offer you precise repeats and dial in the exact time in ms with the ReTracer, but you can also pick an engine that let you mess with the parameters for more vintage/analog and modulated delay effects.
Sound quality: the ReTracer offer High Grade sound with 115 dB dynamics range, 24-bit audio with 48 kHz sample rate.
Compability: The ReTracer comply with most Midi devices as well as external expression pedals and tap controls.
Size: The ReTracer is a compact, space-saving pedal with all the features normally found only in big space-craving boxes.
Price: The ReTracer is an affordable delay pedal considering the capabilities and sound quality it offers.Features
- High Grade, 115 dB dynamics range,
- 24-bit audio with 48 kHz sample rate
- A dozen distinctive engines with adjustable parameters
- Engine modulation (varies between engines)
- More than 200 slots to save your presets
- Mono, Stereo & Dual (true stereo) operation
- Tail between programs (on or off)
- Selectable Bypass Modes
- Extensive Loop functions
- Extensive Tap Tempo functions
- 12 Tempo Subdivisions
- Hold Delay Mode
- Midi options
- Connects with Expression pedals
- Desktop Editor (Mac/PC) NEW!
- Update firmware via USB (using the editor)
- Compact, space saving size
- Runs on 9-18V DC Power
- Nominal Levels: - 8 dBv
- Maxium Input and Output Levels: +12 dBv
- Input Impedance: 900 kohms stereo / 450 kohms mono
- Output Impedance: < 100 ohms
- Bandwidth: +0/-3 dB 20 - 20k Hz
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range: typ 115 dB (A-weighted)
- Power Requirements: 9 - 18 V DC Regulated,
- Current Consumption: 200 mA max. @ 9V / 100mA max @18V
(DC power in has no other effect on headroom or performance)
- Dimensions (with xternals) W x H x D: 3.3” x 4.5” x 1.9” (83 x 115 x 48 mm)
- Weight: 414 gr (0.92 lb.)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).