Reverb Modes8 modes
DYNAMICNominal Input Level-20 dBuInput Impedance1 M ohmNominal Output Level-20 dBuOutput Impedance1 k ohmRecommended Load Impedance10 k ohms or greaterControlsPedal switch
MODE knobIndicatorCHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)ConnectorsINPUT-A (MONO) jack
OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack
AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)Power SupplyAlkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22)
AC adaptor (sold separately)Current Draw65 mAExpected battery life under continuous use
(These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)Alkaline: Approx. 5 hoursAccessoriesOwner's Manual
Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information")
Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
Options (sold separately)AC adaptor: PSA series
Expression Pedal: BOSS FV-500H, FV-500L, Roland EV-5SIZE AND WEIGHTWidth73 mm
2-7/8 inchesDepth129 mm
5-1/8 inchesHeight59 mm
2-3/8 inchesWeight (including battery)450 g
BOSS RV-6 Digital Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
INFINITE INSPIRATION, READY TO PLAY
Combining high-end sound and wide-ranging versatility, the RV-6 takes pedal-based reverb to the next level. Reaching beyond the capabilities of previous generations, this powerful stomp employs the latest tech and legendary BOSS know-how to make it easy to get amazing reverb tones instantly. From subtle rooms to modern shimmer effects to long, evocative reverbs, the RV-6 envelops your tone in lush ambient spaces that endlessly inspire.
Simply Great-Sounding Reverbs
Packing the latest BOSS DSP and updated algorithms, the RV-6 gives you eight highly musical reverb effects in one compact pedal. Add body and depth to your core tone with standards like Room, Hall, and Plate, dial up swirling richness with the Modulate setting, or surf it up with a vintage-style Spring reverb. Dynamic mode automatically adjusts the effect depth to your playing touch, providing deep, immersive reverb that won’t turn your tone to mud. And modern players will love the new Shimmer and Reverb+Delay modes.
Dialed-In Sounds at Your Command
The RV-6 makes getting high-quality reverb sounds with your guitar quick and easy—just select a sound mode, tweak the knobs to taste, and play. But while its operation is simple, the RV-6’s sound is rich and sophisticated. Under the hood, each mode includes a huge array of detailed reverb parameters, all perfectly tuned for guitar by the BOSS engineers with direct input from many pro players and sound engineers. Even as you adjust the selected mode with the Time and Tone knobs, many parameters are simultaneously adjusted inside to create the ideal voicing for every setting.
Analog Dry Tone and Versatile I/O
While the RV-6’s reverb effects are high-tech digital, you can rest assured that your straight guitar tone always remains pure analog as the effect is blended in. Convenient auto-switching jacks let you integrate with any pedal chain, with support for mono, mono-to-stereo, and stereo-to-stereo operation. And by plugging into the B input only, the RV-6 outputs a 100-percent wet sound, great for working with more complex rigs that employ parallel processing chains and mixers. There’s also a jack for connecting an optional expression pedal, allowing you to control the effect level in real time as you play.
•+DELAY—This is reverb combined with delay. The synergistic effect provides rich reverberation.
•SHIMMER-This reverb is distinctive for its sparkling high-frequency range. It produces fantasy-like reverberation wrapped in spacious overtones.
•DYNAMIC-This reverb automatically sets the depth of the effect according to your performance. It produces deep reverberation without blurring the overall shape of your playing.
•ROOM-This reverb simulates the reverberation of a room. It produces warm reverberation.
•HALL-This reverb simulates the reverberation of a hall. It produces clear and spacious reverberation.
•PLATE-This simulates a plate reverb (a reverb unit that uses the vibration of a metal plate). It produces metallic-sounding reverberation with an extended high-frequency range.
•SPRING-This simulates a spring reverb built into a guitar amp.
•MODULATE-This reverb adds modulation to hall reverb, producing extremely good-feeling reverberation.
- Compact and versatile reverb pedal with rich, expansive sound
- Dial in sophisticated, top-level reverb tones quickly with simple controls
- Newly developed studio-grade algorithms powered by cutting-edge BOSS technology
- Eight sound modes provide a diverse range of ready-to-play reverb effects
- Shimmer, Dynamic, and Delay+Reverb modes deliver lush, immersive textures sought by modern players
- Input for controlling reverb level with an optional expression pedal
- Supports mono or stereo operation
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).