Sampling Frequency : 44.1 kHz
AD Conversion : 24 bits + AF method
* AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters.
DA Conversion : 24 bits
Effects : 90 types
Patches : 99 (User) + 99 (Preset)
Phrase Loop : 32 sec.
Nominal Input Level : INPUT: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -20 dBu
Maximum Input Level : INPUT: +7 dBu, AUX IN: 0 dBu
Input Impedance : INPUT: 1 M ohm, AUX IN: 27 k ohms
Nominal Output Level : OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): -10 dBu, PHONES: -10 dBu
Output Impedance : OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 1 k ohm, PHONES: 44 ohms
Recommended Load Impedance : OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 10 k ohms or greater, PHONES: 44 ohms or greater
- DOWN switch, UP switch CTL1 switch
- EASY SELECT button, EASY EDIT button, FX1/LIMITER button, OD/DS button, PREAMP button, FX2/MOD button, DELAY button, REVERB button, MEMORY EDIT button, EXIT button, ENTER button, MENU button
- 1 knob, 2 knob, 3 knob
- Expression pedal
Display : Graphic LCD (132 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- INPUT jack, OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL2, 3/EXP2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
- DC IN jack
Power Supply : Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC adaptor (sold separately)
Current Draw : 200 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use : Alkaline: Approx. 7 hours
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
Options (sold separately)
- AC adaptor: PSA series
- Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-5L, FS-6, FS-7
- Expression Pedal: FV-500L, FV-500H, EV-30, Roland EV-5
FLAGSHIP BASS TONE IN AN ULTRA-COMPACT PACKAGE
The GT-1B gives bass players a massive range of pro tone-shaping power in a small and robust package. Backed by BOSS’s flagship sound engine, you have full access to a huge selection of bass-optimized amps and effects for stage and studio playing. The streamlined interface lets you dial in sounds fast, while the onboard control switch and expression pedal enable you to adjust multiple effects in real time. And by connecting to BOSS TONE CENTRAL, you can download new patches, editing software, and more. Compact, rugged, and battery powered, the GT-1B is the ultimate mobile tone companion for every bassist.
Flagship Tone Tools for Bass
Equipped with a bass-tuned version of BOSS’s most advanced sound engine, the GT-1B is absolutely packed with top-quality sound tools. A wide range of preamps are available for shaping your core tone, including updated favorites from the GT-10B and two all-new models. Premium MDP effects like limiter and distortion feature advanced BOSS tech to maintain your instrument’s character and response, enabling free-flowing musical expression. Graphic EQ, T-Wah, and other essentials are on hand too, plus impact effects such as Harmonist, Bass Synth, Defretter, and more. There’s also a complete array of mod, delay, and reverb effects, and even a looper for jamming and on-the-fly creativity.
The GT-1B is designed for bassists on the move. It’s surprisingly lightweight and compact, making it ideal for tight stage setups and situations where you need to travel light. The rugged modern design is easy to slip in the accessory compartment of a bass bag, with no worries of hard edges causing damage to your instrument. AC or battery power provides flexibility for any performing situation, so you can always take your tone with you everywhere you play.
Sound Creation Made Easy
With the GT-1B’s intuitive interface, it’s simple to build sounds and fine-tune parameters, even if you’re new to multi-effects. Dedicated buttons provide instant editing access to each effect category, which you can adjust straight away via three panel knobs. The buttons also function as on/off switches, and feature status indicators that let you see which categories are enabled at a glance. Easy Select and Easy Edit functions streamline patch creation even more, allowing beginners and pros alike to achieve polished multi-effects sounds with just a few tweaks.
BOSS Tone Central and BOSS Tone Studio
At BOSS Tone Central, you’ll find a wide selection of free patch collections for the GT-1B. Programmed by top bassists, these patches are dialed-in and ready to use, and make great starting points for advanced players who like to create their own custom sounds. The free BOSS Tone Studio software provides a full-featured editor/librarian for the GT-1B, as well as integrated access to all the patch collections at BOSS Tone Central.
Pro Control in a Compact Space
The GT-1B’s three footswitches are smartly designed to provide patch selection, tuner access, looper control, and more in a minimal footprint. The dedicated CTL1 switch is freely assignable to functions like tap tempo, effects on/off, and numerous others, while the expression pedal and toe switch are assignable to volume, wah, pitch shift, and various effects parameters. If you crave even more control, there’s a jack for connecting up to two external footswitches or an expression pedal. And in addition to providing access to BOSS Tone Central and BOSS Tone Studio, the GT-1B’s USB jack lets you record tones directly to your favorite DAW.
- Flagship-class BOSS sound engine specially tuned for bass
- Pro-level amps and effects in a light, compact floor unit
- Essential tools on board for optimizing your core bass tone
- Includes advanced MDP effects for maximum musical expression
- Modern design with no hard edges enables safe transport in an instrument bag
- Easy Select and Easy Edit functions for quickly choosing and tweaking patches
- Four AA batteries provide approximately seven hours of mobile playing time
- Onboard control switch and expression pedal; footswitch/expression pedal jack and USB
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).