Accessories - Savarez - RhythmTech - Earasers - Caseling - Ken Smith - Squier (by Fender)
Persona Medical, our parent company, has 50 years experience in the hearing assistance field. Understanding the many challenges that accompany hearing loss, in particular the very real and lasting damaging affects of loud sound, Personal Medical's president, Don Campbell, made it his mission to design an ear plug that anyone would be happy to wear... something they could take pride in while being proactive with their hearing care.
There are a plethora of reasons why people say they don't wear earplugs. Perhaps you've heard, or even said one of the following: ”Earplugs are not comfortable; Custom plugs cost too much; My ear gets sore over time; The music doesn't sound right; They stick way out of my ear; Too noticeable; I had some but they got dirty/grungy; I don't like throwing them away and having to buy new ones all the time; I feel goofy when other people look at me with them in; It's just not cool!” Well, EARasers are here to challenge all those reasons for not protecting your hearing!
Utilizing 25+ years of experience manufacturing custom ear plugs, blended with his background as a Percussionist, Guitarist and Engineer, he looked closely at the music industry and its lack of options in high fidelity ear plugs.
All Smith Basses are 100% handmade in USA at our shop in Perkasie, PA
- Highest Quality & Playable Handmade Basses since 1979
- All Woods are selected by Ken Smith for every Bass
- In-house Exotic Wood Lumberyard with over 20 species of Aged Exotic Tonewoods
- Final set-up of every Bass is still done by Ken Smith
- From beginning to end, Ken is supervising the making of your Bass every step of the way
- Where can I buy Smith Basses? Right here at Music Store Live! If you don't see something you want in inventory, just give us a call and we'll get it ordered for you!
... Why not make a capo that does any tuning? Or use 2 capos for 2 different frets? This could be endless!