Accessories - Sabian - ProMark - Protection Racket - Monoprice - Ken Smith - Gotoh
The Promark company was founded in 1957 by Herb Brochstein, a professional drummer and drum shop owner. Promark has always been a family business and so continues with the 2011 purchase by D’Addario & Company from Herb’s son Maury. The offices and factory remain in Houston, Texas; manufacturing hickory, maple and Japanese Shira Kashi™ Oak (Promark was the first American drumstick company to successfully market sustainable Japanese Oak) drumsticks in its modern 90,000 square foot facility.
Promark uses only un-endangered wood in the manufacturing of its sticks and mallets. The harvesting of our hardwoods is carefully controlled, with replenishment of the forest as one of our top concerns. Prior to becoming drumsticks, the wood goes through a multitude of selection and pre-finishing processes at our own mill in the mid-south, followed by rigorous inspections throughout the manufacturing process.
The Houston manufacturing team works with the state-of-the-art machinery to produce the drumsticks, keyboard and timpani mallets that are designed tested and used by top performers, educators, students and enthusiasts throughout the world.
Promark has been the sticks of choice by such renowned artists as Neil Peart, the late Elvin Jones, Ringo Starr, Phil Collins, Mike Portnoy, 9-time DCI champion Concord Blue Devils, and many, many more.
Established in 2002, we have built a stellar reputation for product excellence and customer service.
We offer over 6,500 high-quality, affordable electronics and accessories to professionals and consumers worldwide.
Our proven business model eliminates entire layers of markup within the supply chain, which allows us to sell premium products at a fraction of marketplace prices with incomparable speed and service.
All Smith Basses are 100% handmade in USA at our shop in Perkasie, PA
- Highest Quality & Playable Handmade Basses since 1979
- All Woods are selected by Ken Smith for every Bass
- In-house Exotic Wood Lumberyard with over 20 species of Aged Exotic Tonewoods
- Final set-up of every Bass is still done by Ken Smith
- From beginning to end, Ken is supervising the making of your Bass every step of the way
- Where can I buy Smith Basses? Right here at Music Store Live! If you don't see something you want in inventory, just give us a call and we'll get it ordered for you!