Accessories - Moog - G7th - Bare Knuckle - Caseling - Squier (by Fender)
- To build the ultimate sounding pickups
- To design and manufacture all our own parts
- To only use the finest and most traditional, authentic materials
- To wind all of our pickups by hand, one at a time, here in the UK
- To create all pickups individually to customer order with a fast turnaround time
- To maintain meticulous quality control
- To warranty all of our pickups for life to the original purchaser
- To provide the best customer service and support possible
- To listen to you, the guitar player, to find out what you want
- To never compromise on creating the best for our players
About Bare Knuckle Pickups
Bare Knuckle Pickups is a privately owned business based in the South West of England, UK. We specialise in hand-wound electric guitar pickups; traditional skills and uncompromising values form the basis of a hard-working and forward-thinking company. Our values mean we are always ready to come out fighting and stand up for what we believe.
Every pickup we make at Bare Knuckle is wound and made entirely by hand, in-house, by a dedicated team of pickup winders. The team is headed by Bare Knuckle Pickups founder and MD Tim Mills, who has been a professional guitarist for over twenty-five years.
The idea for Bare Knuckle came from Tim's time as a session guitarist, when he needed to recreate a wide range of tones that would cover a variety of different playing styles. After many years on the road playing for British blues rock artist, Elkie Brooks, Tim decided to utilise his experience as a guitarist and started making his own pickups. Tim soon found the great tone, descriptive names and unique designs, that remain the benchmark of Bare Knuckle, put his hand-wound pickups in high demand.
The team at Bare Knuckle is fanatical about music, and all of us are dedicated guitar players. We don't allow sets of hypothetical rules to determine how our pickups sound; we use our hands and our ears. All of our pickups are designed, voiced and tested in rehearsal, in the studio, or on stage; anywhere but on paper and always in the hands of a guitar player. Time and price aren't the deciding factors in a Bare Knuckle pickup construction; outstanding tone and reliability is.
Here at Bare Knuckle we are committed to producing the best sounding pickups possible, and we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service. We want you to get on with playing your guitar, knowing that we have provided you with the ultimate pickup for the job. After all, that's why we're here in the first place, and that's why we warranty our pickups not just for a few years, but for life.
... Why not make a capo that does any tuning? Or use 2 capos for 2 different frets? This could be endless!