Height: 24 inch
Guardrails: Sold separately
Skirts: Sold separately
Qty Per Pack: 1
Component List: Platforms (6pcs), Risers (6pcs)
Product Dimensions (exterior): 365.8 x 243.8 x 64 cm / 144 x 96 x 25.2 in
Product Weight (exterior): 210.9 kgs / 465 lbs
"Item ships directly from the manufacturer and requires extra processing and delivery time. Message us for exact delivery dates."
Intellistage 24" High Complete Stage System (6 Pieces of 24" Matching Risers)
- Open all boxes and inspect the shipment on arrival before the delivery person leaves. Failure to verify shipment quantities and identify any missing or damaged items will result in any claim being denied.
- You must sign the carrier bill of lading indicating any damages or shortages and give a copy to the delivery person. Keep a copy for yourself too. Additionally, do not discard and of the damaged packaging. The carrier will need this to process the claim.
- Please contact Music Store Live as soon as possible if you discover damaged or missing parts. Any freight damage or shortages must be communicated to Cipex/Road Ready/Intellistage/Gigskinz International within 48 hours of delivery.
- If you sign for an order as complete and intact and subsequently notice damaged or missing products, Music Store Live and Cipex/Road Ready/Intellistage/Gigskinz will not be held liable.
- In order to process shipping damage claims, please email photos of the damaged products, packaging, and a copy of signed bill of lading to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns must be in re-sellable condition and in their original packaging. A 20% restocking fee may apply.
This stage kit includes platforms, risers, and all the necessary hardware for putting your stage together. This Kit consists of: 6, 4' X 4' carpeted platforms 6, 24" risers & hardware.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).