FL STUDIO 12.5
FL Studio 12.5.1 is out now! We're also happy to announce the native, 64-Bit, FL Studio macOS/OS X BETA is open for public testing (link below). Finally, work is well underway on FL Studio 20, and Beta testing will be open to FL Studio owners, soon.
WHAT'S NEW in FL STUDIO 12.5.1
- Browser - Samples can be sent from the Browser to the Playlist with (Ctrl+Middle-click) and (Ctrl+Enter). Browser recognizes plugin presets for more Image-Line plugins.
- Channel Sampling Robot - Now defaults to Shared data folder when exporting a DirectWave program file.
- DirectWave - Added refresh button to Browser. Now defaults to Shared data folder when saving a Program or Bank.
- Export - Settings for Project export to Audio file (File menu) and for Pattern render (Picker Panel / Clip Menus) are now saved separately to avoid confusion.
- Formula Controller - New functions: Atan2, Inter and InterNoSwap.
- FPC - Rename/Color/Icon/Settings popup-menu when you (Alt+Right-click) a Pad.
- Fruity Dance - Sprite sheet now has a higher resolution for your 4K viewing pleasure.
- Patcher - Dramatically reduced CPU usage! Seriously. We did some things back there...
- Piano roll > Menu > Helpers - Scale highlighting scales renamed to make the menu easier to use.
- Playlist - New 'Playlist menu > Edit > Dropping to track header locks to content' option. New solid color option - View > Behind clips > Solid (so pretty). Drag and drop now shows a 'shadow' indication of drop location and length when dragging Clips onto it.
- 64 Bit/Native Plugins - A number of older 32 Bit VST format plugins have been converted to FL native format 64 bit, including: 7 Band EQ, Bass Boost, Center, Chorus, Compressor, Delay, Fast LP, Filter, Flanger, Free Filter, Mute 2, Phaser, Phase Inverter. Resulting in significant CPU savings when used in FL Studio 64 Bit.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer - Option to type in custom FPS for video export. (Right-click) the Frames per second menu.
- Additional changes & Bugfixes - Many! See the What's New here.
Signature Bundle includes:
- All Producer Edition features plus...
- SoundFont sample player to unlock your access to the many free Soundfont sample libraries you can find online.
- Video player video scoring aid.
- DirectWave full sampler.
- Sytrus synthesizer.
- Maximus multiband maximizer.
- Hardcore guitar effects suite.
- Lifetime free updates to FL Studio Producer Edition & all plugins originally included as part of the 'Signature Bundle' by download.
- Vectorial UI – FL Studio is now 100% vectorial allowing it to be used on 4, 5 or even 8K monitors with pin-sharp fidelity.
- Mixer – Completely redesigned mixer, dynamically resizable with 6 layout styles plus 3-user configurable docking panels (left, centre and right) for track management. Multi-fader selection and adjustment. Improved mixer track grouping. Multi-touch support. 10 FX slots per track. Many new multi-track routing automated options. Enhanced grouping and submix functions. The dedicated ‘Send’ channels have been replaced with general purpose send tracks and added to the overall track-pool.
- Updated plugins – 3xOSC, Edison, Formula Controller, Peak Controller, Keyboard Controller gain vectorial UIs. Envelope Controller (8 articulators, Mod X/Y envelopes & vectorial UI), Send (can now send to any mixer track & vectorial UI), Hardcore (new tube distortion effect & convolution based cabinet simulation), Patcher (Plugins open outside patcher. Auto patcherizing of existing plugins & multi-touch support). Fruity Convolver new impulse library by Soundiron. Finally, the Channel Settings are now integrated into the Wrapper.ZGameEditor Visualizer – Loads all popular video formats and gains 4K+ rendering.
- Piano roll – Time markers added for labelling and looping purposes. Auto-zoom can now be switched off in the General Settings. Stamp tool replaces chord tool and allows users to click in chords from a selector. Macro to find overlapping notes.
- Playlist – Drop multiple stems or Audio Clips on the Playlist from any Windows file browser.
- Browser – Improved layout with user configurable category tabs (name and icon). The default categories include Files, Plugins and Current Project providing key content at a glance. Improved file management with Right-click delete options for most content.
- Multi-touch support – Multi-touch has been extended to Mixer functions, Channel settings and Control Surface. Swap between Windows Multi-touch and FL Studio Multi-touch modes.
- Improved 32 & 64 Bit VST plugin support – The wrapper has been redesigned to improve stability and compatibility. The FL Studio Plugin scan tool now allows unlimited VST search locations and quick favoriting.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).