- Holds any iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro and tablet model with screens ranging in size from 7” to 12.9” with case on
- Holding Bracket Width: 153.5mm (min) - 220.8mm (max) / 6” (min) - 8.7” (max)
- Total Weight: 230gr / 8.11oz
- Material: Thermoplastic
- Compatibility: Compatible with any iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro and tablet model with screens ranging in size from 7” to 12.9” with case on.
Expand your tablet support universe
It's every musician's nightmare: You're on stage. You're performing. But then something goes terribly wrong and your tablet — which you're using to perform — suddenly crashes to the floor and its screen splinters into a million little glass pieces. It's enough to give anyone a heart attack. Now you can alleviate your fears and perform with confidence thanks to IK's new iKlip Xpand. It's an adjustable tablet holder that uses four expandable grips that can hold most large tablet sizes securely. Its rubberized "Gorilla Grip" technology holds your iPad or tablet on a microphone stand, and its ball joint design allows for infinite adjustment so you'll always have an optimal viewing angle.
A secure mount you can trust
iKlip Xpand features an expandable holding bracket with a soft rubber contact surface that adjusts to the width of your device providing a safe and secure way to hold your tablet firmly. With iKlip Xpand, you can position your device exactly where you want it and rest assured it will stay in place.
From iPad mini to iPad Pro and beyond
iKlip Xpand features several breakthrough technologies that allow it to hold virtually any tablet with a screen size from 7” to 12.9”. You can even use it without removing the protective case of many of your favorite devices. First, iKlip Xpand features an expandable holding bracket that utilizes an expansion "memory" bracket which allows you to quickly and easily mount an iPad — or similarly sized tablets — to a microphone stand. Its rubberized "Gorilla Grip" backing ensures a firm grip of the device that neither scratches nor mars your tablet's surface. Its ball joint global positioning system lets you precisely position your device at any angle for optimum viewing in both landscape and portrait modes.
Flexible microphone stand support
iKlip Xpand features a universal mounting bracket for microphone stand poles — it can be attached to any pole with a diameter of up to 1.2” (30mm). Now you have the flexibility to attach your device to either the vertical pole or horizontal boom of most microphone stands.
Take your Apps to the Stage
iKlip Xpand makes it easy to use your iPad or other tablet (like a Samsung Galaxy Tab, Nexus 7, HTC Flyer or other, similarly sized device) on stage, even if it has a case on it. Now you can bring your favorite apps to the stage: Guitarists can use powerful real-time effects processors.
Keyboard players can play with a whole galaxy of virtual instruments and synthesizers. DJs can enjoy mixing and other groove making apps. And musicians and performers of all kinds can have a clear view of their favorite lyric and chart apps. You can do all this and more, and iKlip Xpand's ball joint positioning system makes it easy to precisely adjust the device for optimum viewing in both landscape and portrait orientations.
Sleek unobtrusive design
When an iPad or other tablet is mounted in the iKlip Xpand, all the device ports and controls are unobstructed. Now you can easily connect all your cables and make adjustments on the fly.
A legacy of superior Italian design
Like all IK products, iKlip Xpand has been designed and manufactured in Modena, Italy — a city famous for high-performance Italian industrial design. Each product goes through rigorous quality testing to ensure the utmost in dependability and quality — iKlip Xpand is designed to last performance after performance and night after night. We use only the highest quality components and materials so that you can do what you love and perform with confidence.
With iKlip Xpand, you'll be on-stage performing in no time at all thanks to its included iKlip Stage app. It's a streamlined music file management and page turning app with intuitive controls that make it easy to organize and perform with your favorite music scores, lyrics, tabs and more. Pair iKlip Xpand and iKlip Stage together and you have a powerful, easy-to-use tool that will make your live performances a whole lot easier.
- Universal expandable microphone stand mount for all tablets and iPad models and generations
- Expandable arms can hold all popular tablets sized 7” to 12.9”
- Smart bracket design leaves buttons and ports free from obstruction
- Ball joint global positioning system provides easy adjustable viewing angle and free rotation between portrait and landscape orientations
- Adjustable mic stand clamp can be mounted on a vertical pole or horizontal boom with a diameter of up to 1.2” (30mm)
- Two sure-grip rubber gripping points and rubber padded base that support the tablet securely without scratching or marring its surface
- Comes with iKlip Stage, a powerful page turning and music score management app
- Designed and made in Italy
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).