"This is a Digital Download delivered via Email with 24 hours of purchase"
Cubase is one of the most powerful music creation software packages in the world. With its unrivaled range of flexible tools, you can create any kind of music quickly and intuitively. It comes packed with a wide range of virtual instruments, effects and thousands of sounds. Whether you’re a professional composer or a music production beginner, Cubase provides you with everything you need for turning your ideas into music.
Control Room is a unique recording and monitoring environment, which seamlessly integrates performer mixes and monitoring setups into your recording and mixing workflow. Cubase allows you to create and manage up to four unique studio mixes to feed performers with their own tailored mix, use the integrated talkback function and manage feeds from external audio sources.
Few performers are so skilled that they always get it ‘right first time’ in the recording environment, so comping is a vital part of the process, allowing you to create the perfect version of a recording from multiple takes. When recording several takes, Cubase instantly creates a Lane Track for each one. From here, Cubase makes it very simple to create the perfect version. Simply swipe across the best parts and Cubase automatically creates a master take that contains all selected parts. In addition, the Comp tool offers extremely useful click-and-drag features for immediate results.
This allows you to specify for how many seconds any incoming audio you play is captured in buffer memory during playback or in stop mode.
Retrospective Record means you never lose any ideas! It allows you to capture any MIDI notes that you play in Stop mode, or during playback, and turn them into a MIDI part.
Punch In/Punch Out
The punch in and punch out points are a pair of markers which determine the record start (punch in) and record stop (punch out) positions.
Metronome Click (Advanced)
The advanced Metronome Click offers you the Click Pattern Editor. It allows you to compose custom metronome patterns with up to four different accent levels, and to assign several different patterns to the Signature Track, making it easy for the click to follow any time signature change. You can select one of the many pre-installed click sounds or load your own, ensuring the metronome is always helping you keep perfectly in time.
You can use marker tracks to add and edit markers which help you quickly locate certain positions in your project.
This allows the project cursor to roll back by a specified time value before playback starts. When the cursor reaches the left locator, recording is automatically activated. When the cursor reaches the right locator, recording is deactivated, but playback continues for the specified post-roll value before stopping.
In this mode recording is reinitiated, the events are removed, and recording is restarted from the same position.
Every time you record on an audio track, a file is created on your hard disk. A reference to this file (a clip) is added to the Pool. The Pool displays folders and their contents in a similar way to the File Explorer/Mac OS Finder, allowing you to intuitively perform operations that affect files on disk and that only affect clips.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).