Boss RC-300 Loop Station
- Nominal Input Level
- INPUT MIC: -50 dBu (variable)
INPUT INST: -10 dBu (variable)
INPUT AUX: -20 dBu (variable)
- Input Impedance
- INPUT MIC: 4 k ohms
INPUT INST: 1 M ohm
INPUT AUX: 47 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- MAIN OUTPUT: -10 dBu
SUB OUTPUT: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 2 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 3 hours (stereo)
Maximum Phrase Memory: 99
Number of tracks: 3
Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- Effect Types
- Transpose, Flanger, Phaser, Pan, Tremolo, Slicer, Bend, Chorus, Robot, Female, Male, Gt->Bass, Filter, Delay, Lo-Fi, Distortion
- Rhythm Types
- USB Interface
- Hi-Speed USB (USB Mass Storage Class)
Hi-Speed USB (USB-AUDIO)
- TRACK 1 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
TRACK 2 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
TRACK 3 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal
TRACK 1 STOP pedal
TRACK 2 STOP pedal
TRACK 3 STOP pedal
ALL START/STOP pedal
LOOP FX pedal
EXP 1 pedal
- TRACK 1 slider
TRACK 2 slider
TRACK 3 slider
- MASTER LEVEL knob
RHYTHM LEVEL knob
- 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- INPUT MIC jack: XLR type (balanced/phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA)
INPUT INST jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type
INPUT AUX jack: Stereo miniature phone type
MAIN OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type
SUB OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type
PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type
CTL 1,2 / EXP 2 jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
CTL 3,4 / EXP 3 jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
MIDI connectors (IN/OUT/THRU) (*)
DC IN jack (DC 9 V)
(*) MIDI synchronization is possible with other RC-300 devices or when RC-300 is set to master.
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V (AC adaptor)
- Current Draw
- Maximum 320 mA (DC 9 V)
- Owner's Manual
- Options (sold separately)
- Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7)
Expression Pedal (FV-500L, FV-500H, Roland EV-5)
- Size and Weight
- 536 mm
- 231 mm
- 76 mm
- 3.9 kg
8 lbs. 10 oz.
Boss RC-300 Loop Station
The Triple-Stereo Mega Looper!
With loop mania sweeping the globe, BOSS proudly announces the most powerful Loop Station ever brought to the market — the RC-300. The new flagship looper features three synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and transport-control footswitches for each track. It’s also equipped with pro effects, a master Expression pedal, and a deluxe, ultra-wide control panel for the ultimate in live-performance manipulation. Plug in your guitar, bass, keyboard, or instrument of choice and create amazing loops in real time. An XLR input is also provided, complete with phantom power, so singers, percussionists, violinists, beatboxers, or anyone with a mic’d instrument can get in on the act, too. The RC-300 lets you record for up to three hours directly to its internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB port lets you save your loops externally, as well as import/export WAV files. Step into the most powerful and inspiring Loop Station in BOSS history. It’s the creative powerhouse that musicians have been dreaming of!
Create, stack, and manipulate multi-layered loops with the RC-300’s three stereo tracks — each track being independently controllable. The “Auto Recording” feature starts recording the moment you begin playing your instrument, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts. You can Undo/Redo as you go. The sky’s the limit with three hours of recording time!
The RC-300’s ultra-wide pedalboard is equipped with an Expression pedal (which can be assigned to a variety of parameters) and enlarged footswitches for controlling REC/PLAY and STOP for each track. There’s also a master ALL START/STOP footswitch onboard. Additionally, three independent faders provide immediate control of each track’s output volume. And if that’s not enough control under your hands and feet, you can also connect external Expression pedals and footswitches (sold separately).
Process your tracks and external-input signals with the RC-300’s expressive onboard effects, including Transpose, Flanger, Phaser, Modulator, vocal effects, and more. A dedicated LOOP FX footswitch is provided for instant activation of the onboard effects. Control the effects parameters in real time with the Expression pedal for hands-free creativity onstage. You can apply the effects to any single track as well as to the entire mix, expanding your creativity and musical expression.
To keep your loops tight and in time, you can play along with one of the cool rhythm patterns in the RC-300’s onboard library as you record; the Loop Quantize feature helps you having your recordings looped in time. Dozens of rhythm types are onboard, including rock, pop, shuffle, Latin, and more. A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm, and you can set the tempo incrementally or via tap tempo. You can also specify the time signature. When you save a phrase, the rhythm type and time signature will also be saved. To get you up and running right away, the RC-300 comes preloaded with audio backing tracks (including bass tracks, piano tracks, etc.) for instant play-along performance and fun.
Connect the RC-300 to your computer via a standard USB cable, and back up your phrases externally for safekeeping. You can import and export WAV files between your computer and the RC-300; 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size can be imported.
- Three stereo tracks with dedicated footswitches and controls for each
- Dedicated fader per track
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories
- 16 onboard effects optimized for looping
- XLR Microphone input with phantom power
- USB storage; import/export WAV files
Mogami Gold Straight-to-Same Guitar Bass Keyboard Instrument Cable, 10 ft
If you want to preserve the unique personality of your electric guitar, look no further than Mogami Gold Instrument cable. This high clarity cable has a high density shield and the finest quality ¼" connectors, and if you're the kind of player who moves around a lot, carbon impregnated PVC provides an anti static shield layer to prevent all handling noise.
OFC (oxygen-free copper) core for the highest level of transparency
Carbon impregnated PVC eliminates handling noise
Ultra High Density spiral shield
Conductive polymer sub-shield
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive, and developmental harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).