OSP SuperFlex Gold SFM-10 Premium Microphone Cable, 10 ft
Elite Core’s SuperFlex GOLD mic cables are 22 AWG cables, hand-built by skilled technicians. A good quality cable is advised in any stage or studio setting with high levels of RF and EMI noise. SuperFlex GOLD cables are tough, ultra-flexible, and have a quality build with innovative connectors.
The SuperFlex GOLD two conductor shielded cable is designed from the inside out to be high in quality, performance, and value. Every component of the cable itself is carefully chosen with the end goal of creating a tough, flexible, and quiet microphone cable. Here’s a closer look:
There are two inner conductors, each is constructed of 28 strands of pure bare copper. These conductors high quality, and extremely flexible.
Inner Conductor Insulators
The insulator that was chosen to separate the two inner conductor cores is Polyvinyl Chloride, or PVC . It’s very easy to work with, consistent in OD, and predictable when soldering. We selected red and blue for the two insulators.
Soft Cotton Stranded Filler:
To create the soft, pleasing feel of the SuperFlex GOLD cable, we chose a natural cotton filler to round out the interior of the cable. The cotton strands are surrounded by a sprialed cotton sheeting that adds to the soft, lay-flat nature of the cable It feels right, coils the way you want it to, and is pleasant to handle.
Helical Copper Shield
The helical, or spiraled outer shield is constructed of 78 individual strands of pure bare copper to form an effective flexible spriraled barrier against RF and EMI noise. It’s soft, flexible, and effective in shielding from just about anything that might try to enter. With the combination of this quality braided shield plus the effectiveness of the internal twist rate, the SuperFlex GOLD cable is perfect cable for today’s active and noisy stages and studios. The sounds and signals you want to stay inside are contained, and the noise and interference that you want to keep out is reflected away from your precious audio.
The outer jacket of the SuperFlex GOLD cable is opaque black flexible PVC with an outside diameter of 6.5 mm. PVC is a great choice for this application because it holds its shape well and has great abrasion resistance. It’s easy to clean and comfortable to coil.
SuperFlex GOLD cables are terminated with Elite Core connectors in black with gold contacts. The connectors are very stable, smooth to connect, and they are ready to accept the Elite Core color-code bands.
Features & Benefits
- The male connector has a hidden latch that provides for a cleaner, more rugged mating.
- The threads on the boot are internal to the shell, providing for extreme protection under hard use.
- Colored rings available for coding or identification.
- Rugged zinc die cast shell
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).