Music Store Live is proud to present this Gretsch G2622 Streamliner Center Block with V-Stoptail, Broad'Tron Pickups in Walnut Stain. The Streamliner series is a great way for guitarist to own a piece of Gretsch style, sound and performance without breaking the bank. This beautiful double cutaway with the V-stoptail is sharp and takes you back in time. The Walnut Stain finish is cherry and allows the wood grain to come through. Plug this puppy in and you are transported to a time when Rock N Roll was in it's infancy. The Broad'Tron pickups make this guitar sing loud and proud and create the classic tones Gretsch hollow bodies are famous for. Warm, massive tones come with ease and high to mid range sounds are where this guitar shines. This hot rod looks and sounds like it wants to go fast. The beautiful rosewood thin U shaped neck is very comfortable and speedy. We dare you to drive this ride slow!
Revitalizing the best elements from the past, the G2622 Streamliner Center Block Double Cutaway bursts into the modern music era with powerful sound and style. Brash and feedback-resistant, the sleek G2622 is designed for the guitarist who demands more than the mundane from an instrument—more performance, more style and most importantly, more volume—while retaining all you expect from a Gretsch. The Broad’Tron humbucking pickup and the spruce center block were specifically designed by the expert engineers at Gretsch for the Streamliner. The high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange give this guitar it's unique tone that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
This Gretsch GG2420 Streamliner is in pristine mint condition. Note: The photos may not be of the actual item for sale. Please feel free to contact us for an in hand description.
- G2622 Streamliner Center Block with V-Stoptail, Broad'Tron Pickups
- Body Shape: Streamliner Center-Block
- Walnut Stain Finish
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Bracing: Spruce Center-Block
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Pearloid Block Inlays
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Vintage-Style
- Controls:Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic, Secured Rosewood Base
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).