- Godin Multiac Grand Concert SA
- Black High-Gloss
- Richlite Fingerboard
- 24" Fretboard Radius
- 25.59" Scale
- 2" Nut Width
- Chambered Mahogany Body
- Solid Cedar Top
- Custom RMC Polydrive System - 1/4" Output and 13-Pin Connector for use with Roland GR-Series Synths
- Godin Hardshell Case
- Instrument Weight: 6.6 lbs
The Multiac Grand Concert is the Multiac for those players looking for a more traditional classical guitar feel. This is achieved with a design that unites a larger body with a Solid Cedar top and a neck that joins the body at the twelfth fret. The 2" width at the nut is slightly larger than the standard Multiac and more typical of the classical tradition. The result is the ultimate guitar for classical players that require amplified sound.
The Multiac models represent the crème de la crème of the acoustic/electric guitar world. Whether you're recording, performing or just looking for an incredible plugged-in sound, these instruments deliver superb results in both nylon and steel string variations.
The various models are also distinguished by the two electronic systems used in the Multiac series guitars. The RMCTM equipped Multiacs include synth access capabilities and the Duet Ambiance models feature custom dual source systems by Fishman, voiced specifically for these Multiac guitars.
The Multiacs that use the RMC PolydriveTM system can be recognized by the individual transducer saddles under each string. This system not only produces superb amplified sound, but also produces a hexaphonic output through a 13-pin connector, which provides these guitars with direct access to RolandTM GR-Series synthesizers. The RMCTM system with synth access is featured in the Multiac Nylon SA, the Grand Concert SA, the Multiac Spectrum, ACS-SA, ACS Slim, the Multiac Fretless and the Multiac Jazz. The key to the exceptional synth tracking of the Multiac lies not just in the electronics but also in the carefully selected and balanced blend of different wood used in its design. All of the materials used are the result of extensive prototype testing to achieve the best possible combination of plugged-in guitar sound and synth tracking. All of the Multiac SA models are equipped with two outputs. The ¼" phone output works with a regular guitar cord. The 13-pin connector provides hexaphonic (a separate signal for each string) output that is compatible with a number of devices most notably the RolandTM GR-Series guitar synths.
Our in-house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).