- G&L USA Kiloton Bass
- Tangerine Metallic
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck
- G&L Medium C - 1 1/2" Nut
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- Satin Light Tint Neck Finish
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Medium Jumbo PLEK Dressed Frets
- Dot Inlays
- Scale Length 34"
- G&L MFD Pickup
- Series/Single Coil/Parallel Mini-Toggle
- Knobs: Volume, Tone
- Saddle Lock Bridge
- Custom G&L Ultra-Lite Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 3-Ply White Pearloid Pickguard
- G&L Deluxe Hard Shell Case
- G&L Certificate of Authenticity and Specs Sheet
- Instrument Weight: 9 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to present this newest addition to G&L's bass offerings. The Kiloton may look familiar, with that big humbucker in the "sweet spot" but this is truly a new take on a classic design. It has a stripped down look, comfortable styling and great build quality. The body is from G&L's SB-1 and SB-2 design. So it is smaller than a L-series bodies or a traditional 'Ray, or P/J-bass. This helps keep the bass nice and light so you can rock out for hours on end without any back fatigue. Open-position grooves are easy, and the upper register is very forgiving on your playing hand. Tone-wise, this bass manages to provide plenty of musical and usable sounds without offering tons of stuff you'll never use. It's a fully passive bass with all of the growl and punch you've come to expect out of something with a similar design. The sound is aggressive and in-your-face with the tone rolled wide open but can also be dialed back into a warmer and rounder sound. The mini-toggle switch let's you run the bass in series, parallel, or single coil mode and a simple 2-knob control is all you need to dial in some killer sounds without ever getting in your own way.
What happens when you pack Leo Fender's potent Magnetic Field Design bass humbucker into the sleek shape of his SB-2? The new G&L Kiloton: explosive power that's easy to handle.
Kiloton's silhouette is the most comfortable bass body ever created by Leo. It's compact and pure, with every curve and contour perfectly executed. And now it's carrying more firepower than ever, with Leo's G&L Magnetic Field Design humbucker placed right in the sweet spot he specified back when the sign over our door still read "CLF Research."
Kiloton's single MFD bucker fires without the aid of a preamp, while a 3-position series/split/parallel toggle harnesses the coils' power. Simple volume and tone controls are devastatingly effective, revealing a wide range of textures Leo's MFD bucker is famous for. What's more, Kiloton is armed with a 6-bolt neck and Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer all the energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument.
Kiloton is a new force of nature, wrought from Leo's elements and ready for impact. Click the the Video Demo tab to hear it, then get to your G&L dealer to experience it.
Made in Leo Fender’s historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Kiloton is available with a wide range of custom options including body and neck woods, body and neck finishes, neck profiles and pickguard materials.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).