- Power Output: 175W/8 Ohms, 350W/4 Ohms and 350W/2.67 Ohms
- Minimum Speaker Load: 2.67 Ohms
- Operating Power condition: 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 2.63”H X 9”W X 9.83”D (67mm H x 228.6mm W x 249.8mm D)
- Weight: 3.5 LBS ( 1.75 Kg)
Introducing the latest MAGELLAN® series bass amplifier, the MAGELLAN® 350. Along with our larger MAGELLAN® 800, the MG-350 represents the pinnacle in the next generation in compact, lightweight, high-output, versatile, bass amplification.
The MAGELLAN® 350 is the little brother of the larger MAGELLAN® 800 but only in relation to its smaller compact size. The MG-350 meets the same stringent design parameters for form, function, fit and finish as our larger MAGELLAN® 800. The feature set and 350 watt output power level of this tiny amplifier make it a “big boy” in its amplifier class. As well, the MG-350 delivers exactly what players have come to expect from the GENZLER® design team -- performance, versatility and reliability.
From natural, pristine, transparent reproduction of the bass instrument to classic, vintage harmonic textures, the MG-350 provides the tonal pallet needed to cover all of the bassist’s amplifier requirements and is ideal for electric or upright bassists.
PREAMP – all solid state analog design with integrated soft clip circuitry.
- INPUT– 1Meg ohm input impedance
- CHANNEL OVERVIEW – Voiced to provide natural, pristine, transparent reproduction of the bass instrument. The circuitry consists of an FET feedback type variable gain circuit that provides wide range, continuously variable gain for use with a wide range of instrument pick-ups and preamps.
- CONTOUR -- continuously variable control of 2 vastly different response curves. In either CURVE position, when the SHAPE control is all the way off (CCW) the response curve is completely FLAT.
- Curve A (Blue) -- a variable pre-shaped curve that boosts lows and highs while simultaneously cutting mids. The slopes are fairly gentle which keep the tone shaping very musical. This curve covers a wide range of sounds from flat to classic to modern depending on the position of the SHAPE control.
- Curve B (Amber) -- a variable pre-shaped curve with attenuated high mids and highs, a low mid bump, and a slight roll-off of the lowest bass frequencies. Again, the slopes are fairly gentle which keep the tone shaping very musical. This curve is intended to provide sounds in the range of vintage amps and vintage cabinets that do not have tweeters.
- ACTIVE EQUALIZATION – The MAGELLAN® 350 contains an active 3 band equalizer with a sweepable parametric mid-range frequency control.
- Bass +/- 15dB boost/cut shelving curve with a corner frequency of 75Hz
- Mid +/- 15dB boost/cut of the variable mid frequency selected
- Freq Variable mid frequency from 150Hz-3kHz
- Treble +/- 15dB boost/cut shelving curve with a corner frequency of 6kHz
POWER AMP – The MAGELLAN® 350 uses a state of the art, class D power amplifier design and a high frequency auto-sensing universal switch-mode power supply (SMPS) to achieve unprecedented high performance and lightweight packaging. There are no Voltage Switches to change or jumpers to move. This SMPS senses the line voltage from 100-240 Volts and automatically configures itself.
- XLR Direct Output –Aux InputHead Phones
- Mic / Line Switch
- Pre / Post EQ Switch
- Ground Lift Switch
- Dual Speakon® Speaker Outputs
- Impedance Selector Switch for 8, 4 or 2.67 ohm operation
Design features Include:
- Clean Channel –
- Pristine and Articulate
- Dual-Curve Variable Contour Circuitry
- Curve A -- Classic to Modern -- Mid Scoop Curve
- Curve B -- Thicker to Vintage -- Low-Mid Bump w/Tapered Top End
- Active 3 Band EQ w/Parametric Mid Control
- Signal Mute Switch
- Thermal Sensing Variable Speed Fan Cooling
- Full Featured XLR Direct Output Interface
- 2.67 Ohm Min. Total Load
- Output: 175W/8 Ohms, 350W/4 Ohms and 350W/2.67 Ohms
- Dimensions: 9”W X 9.83”D X 2.63”H
- Weight: 3.5 Lbs.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).