- Power Output: 175W/8 Ohms, 350W/4 Ohms and 350W/2.67 Ohms
- Minimum Speaker Load: 2.67 Ohms
- Operating Power condition: 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 2.63”H X 9”W X 9.83”D (67mm H x 228.6mm W x 249.8mm D)
- Weight: 3.5 LBS ( 1.75 Kg)
Introducing the latest MAGELLAN® series bass amplifier, the MAGELLAN® 350. Along with our larger MAGELLAN® 800, the MG-350 represents the pinnacle in the next generation in compact, lightweight, high-output, versatile, bass amplification.
The MAGELLAN® 350 is the little brother of the larger MAGELLAN® 800 but only in relation to its smaller compact size. The MG-350 meets the same stringent design parameters for form, function, fit and finish as our larger MAGELLAN® 800. The feature set and 350 watt output power level of this tiny amplifier make it a “big boy” in its amplifier class. As well, the MG-350 delivers exactly what players have come to expect from the GENZLER® design team -- performance, versatility and reliability.
From natural, pristine, transparent reproduction of the bass instrument to classic, vintage harmonic textures, the MG-350 provides the tonal pallet needed to cover all of the bassist’s amplifier requirements and is ideal for electric or upright bassists.
PREAMP – all solid state analog design with integrated soft clip circuitry.
- INPUT– 1Meg ohm input impedance
- CHANNEL OVERVIEW – Voiced to provide natural, pristine, transparent reproduction of the bass instrument. The circuitry consists of an FET feedback type variable gain circuit that provides wide range, continuously variable gain for use with a wide range of instrument pick-ups and preamps.
- CONTOUR -- continuously variable control of 2 vastly different response curves. In either CURVE position, when the SHAPE control is all the way off (CCW) the response curve is completely FLAT.
- Curve A (Blue) -- a variable pre-shaped curve that boosts lows and highs while simultaneously cutting mids. The slopes are fairly gentle which keep the tone shaping very musical. This curve covers a wide range of sounds from flat to classic to modern depending on the position of the SHAPE control.
- Curve B (Amber) -- a variable pre-shaped curve with attenuated high mids and highs, a low mid bump, and a slight roll-off of the lowest bass frequencies. Again, the slopes are fairly gentle which keep the tone shaping very musical. This curve is intended to provide sounds in the range of vintage amps and vintage cabinets that do not have tweeters.
- ACTIVE EQUALIZATION – The MAGELLAN® 350 contains an active 3 band equalizer with a sweepable parametric mid-range frequency control.
- Bass +/- 15dB boost/cut shelving curve with a corner frequency of 75Hz
- Mid +/- 15dB boost/cut of the variable mid frequency selected
- Freq Variable mid frequency from 150Hz-3kHz
- Treble +/- 15dB boost/cut shelving curve with a corner frequency of 6kHz
POWER AMP – The MAGELLAN® 350 uses a state of the art, class D power amplifier design and a high frequency auto-sensing universal switch-mode power supply (SMPS) to achieve unprecedented high performance and lightweight packaging. There are no Voltage Switches to change or jumpers to move. This SMPS senses the line voltage from 100-240 Volts and automatically configures itself.
- XLR Direct Output –Aux InputHead Phones
- Mic / Line Switch
- Pre / Post EQ Switch
- Ground Lift Switch
- Dual Speakon® Speaker Outputs
- Impedance Selector Switch for 8, 4 or 2.67 ohm operation
Design features Include:
- Clean Channel –
- Pristine and Articulate
- Dual-Curve Variable Contour Circuitry
- Curve A -- Classic to Modern -- Mid Scoop Curve
- Curve B -- Thicker to Vintage -- Low-Mid Bump w/Tapered Top End
- Active 3 Band EQ w/Parametric Mid Control
- Signal Mute Switch
- Thermal Sensing Variable Speed Fan Cooling
- Full Featured XLR Direct Output Interface
- 2.67 Ohm Min. Total Load
- Output: 175W/8 Ohms, 350W/4 Ohms and 350W/2.67 Ohms
- Dimensions: 9”W X 9.83”D X 2.63”H
- Weight: 3.5 Lbs.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - No Hassle Returns - 30 Day Trial Period
At Music Store Live, we are proud to offer free shipping on just about everything we sell. We’ve also got one of the best return policies in the business giving you a full 30 day trial period that starts when you receive your order for all new* items. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped, we’ll provide you with return authorization information to send it back for an exchange, a refund, or in-store credit. But no matter what, we’ve got your back and we are here to help make sure you end up with the right gear for you. You’ll never be stuck with something you aren’t happy with.
Return Policy Details
What if there’s something defective with the item I purchased or it arrived with shipping damage?
We’ve got some of the best guitar techs around to test out every instrument before it leaves our shop and give everything a full setup. We’re confident your order will arrive ready to rock right out of the box. Our awesome warehouse staff put time and care into packaging your order up to make sure it all arrives to you safely. But let’s be honest, once in a blue moon stuff happens that’s out of anyone’s control. If you received an item which you believe is faulty, shows signs of shipping damage, or in any way doesn’t meet your expectations based on the description in the listing, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Gear Experts. No matter what happens, we want to make it right! (note: If you believe there to be shipping damage, please do not discard the packaging that your order came in and please make sure to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery)
What if I’m not liking it or it’s just not working out for me?
Is something you purchased from us just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from Music Store Live. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery*. You are welcome to return it for a refund, an exchange, or in-store credit.
- Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- If your purchase qualified for free shipping, we may withhold our outbound shipping costs from any refunds processed as part of the return.
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. Anything sent back to us must have an RMA number and we may refuse returns that did not receive prior authorization.
- Return the item(s) in its original packaging and in a way that will help ensure its safe arrival back to us.
- Just as we’re responsible for getting your order to you safely, you are responsible for returning the item(s) to Music Store Live in its original condition. Please take care with packaging it back up and preparing it for the return shipping journey. We recommend you add insurance to higher value items when sending them back.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL but is not to exceed 15% under typical circumstances.
- * B-Stock, C-Stock, E-Stock, Open Box, and Used items are subject to a 7-day trial period.
Is there anything that you guys won’t take back or that does not apply to your return policy?
We definitely want to work with you and be as flexible as we can to earn your business and to make sure you’re happy with everything you purchase from us. Unfortunately, there are some things that we simply cannot take back once it’s sold. That includes:
- Custom orders or instruments with modifications (pickup installs, straplock installs, tuner installs, etc)
- Software or authorization keys
- Guitar amp tubes or cabinet speakers
- Pickups that have been installed
- Strings that have been installed
- Drum heads and cymbals that show signs of use
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl
When sending back a return, please make sure that the return merchandise authorization number (RMA) provided by one of our Gear Experts is clearly written on the label of your return. To help avoid any restocking fees, please don’t write anything on the packaging. Please return all of the original packaging and its contents. We must receive the item/order back in a condition that allows us to resell it in the same condition it was originally in when we sent it out.
Your return label should look something like this:
Music Store Live
Attn: RMA XXXXX
300 W. 28th St, ste 102
National City, CA 91950
(Note: Purchases made through third party marketplaces such as eBay, Reverb, or Amazon have their own policies and criteria for returns. Please ask if you have any questions regarding that process.)
Shipping Policy Details
In most cases we ship new orders out within 1 business day of receiving payment. Here are some things to note:
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment. If you need to use a shipping address that differs from your billing address, feel free to contact a Music Store Live Gear Expert and we can help you out.
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company. If you’d like it held at a local FedEx facility, for example, please provide us with the full address of that facility before your order is shipped. This works out better than trying to re-route it once it’s in transit.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery please request it when requesting your order. Whether you choose to or not, we will still assume all of the responsibility in getting your item to you safely.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.