Power Handling : 175W/8_ohms , 350W/4_ohms , 350W/2.67_ohms
Frequency Response : 55-20KHz
Sensitivity 1W/1M : 96 dB
Nominal Impedance : 8 ohm
Crossover Frequency : 1.6K Hz
Weight LBs. : 25
Dimensions H x W x D : 16" x 15.5" x 15"
- One -- premium Eminence® neodymium 10” cast frame loudspeaker.
- Four – proprietary neodymium 2.5” mid/high cone drivers with sealed basket design.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two – Combination Speakon® NL-2 and ¼” input jacks.
- Black textured vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty edge-lift handle.
- Custom, curved perforated metal rille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.
GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION is proud to announce the addition of the MAGELLAN® 350-BA10-COMBO to our line of compact, high powered bass amplifiers and cabinet. We’ve configured our MG-350 amplifier with our Bass Array™10-2 cabinet to be offered as an extremely small combo rig that delivers big output and tone.
This is THE NEXT GENERATION of compact, high performance bass amplification.
The combo “kit” allows the mounting of the MG-350 amplifier to the BA10-2 cabinet using our “hidden” MG-350-CRADLE, which can be mounted to the top surface of the cabinet using provided mounting screws in each cabinet. This allows easy install or removal of the amp to the cabinet for even more flexibility with this powerful little combo. The MG-350 delivers 175 watts as the combo and with an additional BA10-2 extension cabinet puts out 350 watts into this remarkable “mini-stack”.
The BA10-2 cabinet design blends the punch and quickness of a single premium Neodymium 10” driver in a vented bass reflex enclosure, along with the performance and pattern control of a proprietary line array element utilizing 4 custom designed 2.5” neodymium drivers. The benefits of combining both design platforms in an extremely compact cabinet are exponential for the player requiring such a small, yet powerful enclosure. This model also offers a unique cabinet shape with an angled baffle --- tilting up towards the player --- and a single top/rear mounted edge-lift handle for an easy grab and go solution.
The MG350-BA10-COMBO delivers a full-bodied, defined, musically smooth and seamless response in this compact design and is ideal for electric or upright bass requirements. The performance and response is much larger than its minimal size and stage footprint.
An optional heavy-duty carry bag is also available for easy transport and protection.
The MG350-BA10-COMBO features Include:
- Clean Channel –
- Pristine and Articulate
- Dual-Curve Variable Contour Circuitry
- Curve A -- Classic to Modern -- Mid Scoop Curve
- Curve B -- Thicker to Vintage -- Low-Mid Bump w/Tapered Top End
- Active 3 Band EQ w/Parametric Mid Control
- Signal Mute Switch
- Thermal Sensing Variable Speed Fan Cooling
- Full Featured XLR Direct Output Interface
- 2.67 Ohm Min. Total Load
- Neodymium 10” Woofer w/ 4 x 2.5” Neodymium Line Array Drivers
- Unique Angled Baffle Cabinet Design
- Top/Rear Mounted Edge-lift Handle
- Dual Speakon® and ¼” Combination Input Jacks
- Short Speakon® cable included with the MG-350-CRADLE
- Weight: 25 LBS
- Dimensions: 15.5”W x 15”D x 16”H
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).