- G&L USA Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic
- Fullerton Red
- Alder Body - Rear Contour
- Maple Neck - Vintage Tint Gloss Neck Finish
- Caribbean Rosewood (aka Chechen) Fretboard
- G&L Modern Classic Neck Shape - 1 11/16” nut width with 1 5/8” string spacing allows a generous edge roll for superb comfort without string fall-off. Fairly slim with mild taper from 0.820” at 1st fret to 0.870” at the 12th fret.
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 22x PLEK Dressed Medium Jumbo Frets
- Dot Inlays
- Pickups: G&L MFD Single Coils
- 3 Way Blade Switch
- 3-Ply Parchment Pickguard
- Volume and Tone Control
- G&L Boxed Steel Bridge with Adjustable Brass Saddles
- G&L 12:1 Ratio Standard Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- G&L Black Tolex Hardshell Case Included
- Made In Fullerton, California
- Instrument Weight: 8 lbs.
- Serial #: CLF1812123
Music Store Live is proud to present this G&L USA Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic. Perfect for those that don't need all of the options of the a-la-carte USA Custom menu but still want a few upgrades over the Fullerton Standards and the Tributes. If you still need that superior build quality coming out of the G&L shop in California, want a more comfortable body shape with a rear contour, prefer the tinted gloss finish on the neck (which can also easily be given a beautiful satin feel with some steel wool), and prefer a hardshell case instead of a gig bag, then the Fullerton Deluxe is going to be perfect for you and it'll out-perform just about anything else in its comparable price range without bleeding your wallet dry.
This is made by the exact same people that make the G&L USA Customs but they're able to offer it at a reduced price by not providing so many options. In 2018 G&L introduced the Fullerton Standard and Fullerton Deluxe series. What was already a great bang-for-your-buck instrument just got even better! We can't stress enough how there were no corners cut, no changes to the hardware, no differences in the pickups, and nothing different about the build process on these. They really feel like a high-end, boutique guitar but the price tag is a bit below what you might expect for quality of this level.
The ASAT Classic is a straight-ahead, easy playing tone machine that offers familiar styling with subtle refinements. Woody, articulate and beefy in the mids, the tone of this axe is slightly punchier than similar designs. The pickups are responsive and focused, but they never get too bright or harsh, even on the bridge position. The fretboard has some beautiful figuring and this unique rosewood sounds very similar to pau ferro in that it's just ever so slightly brighter sounding compared to East Indian rosewood. The difference in tone is extremely subtle but the Caribbean rosewood has a touch of extra high end. Still not as bright as maple, by any means, but slightly more treble than rosewood. Clean sounds have a nice shimmer and chime, and with some distortion this is the perfect all around blues, rock, and country guitar. The neck is comfortable everywhere, and it'll feel familiar the first time you pick it up with the gloss finish not being sticky at all. It just looks awesome and feels incredible.
This G&L evolution of one of Leo Fender's first guitar designs shows that even during his last days, Leo was still progressing and coming up with ways to improve on his timeless creations of the past. Looking for something kind of like a tele but that can handle more modern applications a bit better? Leo Fender is known to have attributed his work at G&L as his finest, in a rather accomplished and illustrious career. With so much to live up to, G&L still continue to impress and deliver.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for G&L. This Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Music Store Live is proud to be one of the top authorized G&L dealers in the world. We do our best to stock inventory that our team of experts feel are the best combinations of specs so you don't have to wait for a custom order from G&L. With that said, if you haven't found what you're looking for, we would be happy to custom order a G&L for you. There are lots of options to pick from so you can piece together your dream instrument. It’s easy (and affordable) to get exactly what you want via the a-la carte USA Custom ordering process. Finish, body wood, fingerboard, pickguard, bridge, neck profile, neck finish, nut type, frets, tuners, binding – there are nearly 1 million possible combinations of specs on a G&L. They also have a custom shop where virtually anything you desire is possible and is built by their most talented luthiers. We love helping our customers make their dream guitar, so don't hesitate to reach out to us if you want to make your custom G&L a reality!
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).