• True-bypass switching.
• 9v negative tip adapter power. (No batteries)
• Rugged aluminum enclosure (4.7" x 3.7")
• Lifetime warranty!
The Sonic Shroom expands on the best tones of its predecessor...the AB-Synth!
The Sonic Shroom is a harmonic-blasting, liquidy, layered fuzz--with controls that take you from smooth and
searing to splattery! From there, add a mind-altering second mode with wild oscillation, whale calls, blips, self-
arpeggiation, more synth tones, and fat octave down! As wild as the oscillation can be, it's also musical...plus, you
can play over it: the oscillation only kicks in when you're not playing, letting you sustain long notes until it devolves
into feedback and blips...or letting little chirps and squeals jump in between the notes of your solos. The Sonic
Shroom is a trip you need to take!
· Right Footswitch: On/Off.
· Left Footswitch: Activates Trip Mode for oscillation.
· Trip/Voice knob:
· In Fuzz mode, this knob adjusts VOICE...from full and thick to the left, to tighter and crunchier to the right!
· In Trip mode, knob-left gives you lower pitched oscillation, and droning cackles. To the right, you'll get higher-
pitched blips and squeals. (Dial in blips as you blips as you roll back the Fuzz knob).
· Fuzz knob: Increases gain and overdrive. From high-gain to higher, increasing focus and sizzle! The last tiny turn
of this knob compresses the fuzz for a splattier, over-fuzzed sound.
· Oscillation knob: This is your main oscillation control, which is activated when you turn on Trip mode. It adjusts
the oscillation being feed through the circuit, altering intensity and character of the oscillation.
Trip Mode (both footswitches on):
· All knobs affect oscillation in this mode.
· First-time users, start with your guitar’s Vol and Tone turned all the way up!
· For weird synth bass tones: Roll back on your guitar's Vol knob!
· For blips: Turn Voice knob toward the right...start with Fuzz knob turned full right, then start backing it left.
· Trip Mode requires passive pickups. Also, no buffered-bypass pedals in front of it.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).