- Family: AC Series
- Line Voltage: 120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT Enabled: No
- Number of Outlets: 2
- Outlet Descriptions: Both outlets filtered and surge protected
- Control: On/Off control to all outlets through power switch.
- Compliancec: TUVus
- USB Charging: N/A
- Low Voltage Trigger: N/A
- Dimensions: 5" W x 8.5" D x 1.75" H
- Weight: 3 lbs
- AC Protection Technology: Extreme Voltage Shutdown
- Series Multi-Stage Protection
- Non-sacrificial protection with zero ground contamination
- Automatic Voltage Shutoff: Yes
- Undervoltage Shutoff: N/A
- Over-Voltage Shutoff: 137 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating: 10 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level: 188V peak clamping @ 6000V/3000A input
- Filtration Technology: LiFT
- Filtration Rating: 40 dB from 100 kHz - 100 MHz > 50dB from 500 kHz - 1GHz
- Signal Line Protection
- Signal Line Protection: No
- Length: 11 (Inches)
- Width: 10.7 (Inches)
- Height: 3.1 (Inches)
- Weight: 4.05 (Lbs)
- Unit of Measure: Each
- Master Pack Qty: 6
10 Amp compact power conditioner with auto-resetting voltage protection. Includes surface mounting hardware.
The AC-215A compact power conditioner features Furman’s revolutionary SMP technology. Furman’s Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit features our exclusive Linear Filter Technology (LiFT) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, the world’s most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressor.
SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus)
Furman’s SMP surge suppression virtually eliminates service calls. Traditional surge suppression circuits sacrifice themselves when exposed to multiple transient voltage spikes, requiring the dismantling of your system, and repair of your surge suppressor. Not so with SMP. With Furman’s SMP, damaging transient voltages are safely absorbed, clamped and dissipated - no sacrificed parts, no service calls, no down time.
Unique to Furman’s SMP is its unparalleled clamping voltage, even when tested beyond the grueling specifications of - USA/CIDA’s A-1-1 test. While other designs offer clamping voltages that are well above 300VAC peak (far beyond long accepted professional standards), Furman’s SMP clamps at 188VAC peak, 133 VAC RMS even when tested with multiple 6000VAC - 3000 Amp surges! This unprecedented level of protection is only available with Furman’s SMP technology.
LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology)
Unfortunately, traditional AC filter/conditioners have been designed for unrealistic laboratory conditions. Prior technologies could actually harm audio and video performance more than they help, due to the resonant peaking of their antiquated, non-linear designs. Under certain conditions, these designs can actually add more than 10 dB of noise to the incoming AC line. Worse still, lost digital data, the need to reboot digital presets, or destroyed digital converters are frequently caused by excessive voltage spikes and AC noise contaminating the equipment ground. Furman’s SMP with LiFT takes another approach, ensuring optimal performance through linear filtering and no leakage to ground.
E.V.S. (Extreme Voltage Shutdown)
Furman’s trusted overvoltage circuitry protects against all too frequent accidental connections to 208 or 240VAC by shutting off the incoming power until the overvoltage condition is corrected.
Compact Chassis Design
At only 1.75”H x 5”W x 8.5”D, and weighing in at only 3 lbs., the AC-215A's compact, low-profile design makes it ideal for mounting to the back of a flat-screen television, or anywhere that discretely located, remote power protection and purification are needed.
- Furman's exclusive SMP Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available
- LiFT offers linear AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
- Auto-Reset EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- LED indicators provide information on power quality and operational status of unit
- 10 amp rating featuring circuit breaker for added protection
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical video circuits
- Compact chassis design easily attaches to any flat screen television mount or any other remote location
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).