15" x 25" MADE IN USA PEDAL BOARD WITH RISER AND PROFESSIONAL CARRYING BAG. INCLUDES POWER GRID 10 (ISOLATED HIGH CURRENT 9V PEDAL POWER SUPPLY) AND BUFFER BAY 6 (BUFFER AND PATCH BAY);
Dave Friedman has been building pedal boards for over 27 years. From the fancy, ultra complex, to the simplistic pedal boards, Dave has seen and designed them all for the who's who of the industry.
When it came time for Dave to design his own line of pedal boards, everything a touring or home guitar player actually needs was meticulously thought out and addressed.
While most pedal boards have either a flat or a slanted surface, the TOUR PRO boards are designed with two tiers, a bottom section that is flat and a top section that is angled (with all the holes needed for easy cable routing).
This two tier design allows a guitar player to have access to all pedals on the board, without ballerina style, toe-extending dance moves. And, to address the need for Wah and/or Volume pedals, the TOUR PRO 1525 includes a detachable riser, which can be mounted in various locations on the bottom tier (yes - we thought of left footed guitar players too).
Many of today's pedal board packages include a bag of some kind. But, what is the quality of the bag you are getting? In most cases the best you get is an economic-bag. For the Friedman pedal boards, Dave created a bag that is of the highest quality and most importantly, made to withstand the rigors of the road. Friedman pedal board bags feature thick padding on the inside, robust zippers, front pouch for your cables and even gold piping adorn the "FRIEDMAN" bag.
Friedman pedal boards are MADE IN USA.
The TOUR PRO 1525 includes an accessory pack with:
1 x 2" x 10' roll of black Velcro
10 x 7.75" black wire-ties
12 x 1" black wire-tie mounts with adhesive backing
To mount ANY power supply the TOUR PRO 1520 includes
2 x 3" Strip of 250 Count Dual Lock by 3M
2 x 3" Strip of 400 Count Dual Lock by 3M
BUFFER BAY 6 (BUFFER AND PATCH PAY) BUILT IN
The Friedman Buffer Bay is a simple solution that incorporates Dave's wealth of experience and knowledge providing players an innovative tool which can be easily implemented to ANY pedal board or easily mount into any Friedman branded pedal board.
The Buffer Bay accomplishes two basic things.
First - it is an ultra transparent, natural and musical sounding buffer, which can be turned on or off using the provided switch. The buffer solves the fundamental problem of loading loss caused by interconnected cables and some pedals. This "loss" siphons your guitar of fidelity, tone and volume level. This problem occurs even if all the pedals used are true bypass and the more pedals and longer the cable runs, the greater the losses.
The Buffer Bay 6 circuitry, when engaged, sounds identical to your guitar straight into the amp! You can access the buffer using the buffers IN connector on one side of the Buffer Bay and Buffer Out on the other side.
Second- the Buffer Bay is a patch bay with the following benefits:
• Cleans up all of the connections on your pedal board.
• Allows for tighter pedal placement on the board (you no longer need to access the jacks on certain pedals).
• Lets you have all cables from your board in the same location allowing neater chord runs on stage.
• Your pedal chain in permanently connected making setup and takedown quick and painless.
• Saves the life of the jacks on your pedals by not plugging in cables ever y time you play.
• Easily configure your input or output in hard to reach places.
The Buffer Bay 6 includes 5 identical 1/4" TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections and a Buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch). It also provides a 7 pin MIDI thru connection. The Buffer Bay 6 can be used for a wide variety of connection schemes. Once the Buffer Bay is configured on your board, simply plug your guitar and amp in and you no longer have to fight with your first and last pedals.
Using an extra patch cable you can easily go from using an amp with an effects loop to
using one without.
- Ultra transparent, natural and musical sounding buffer
- 5 identical 1/4" TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections
- Buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch)
- 7 pin MIDI thru connection
POWER GRID 10 (ISOLATED HIGH CURRENT 9V PEDAL POWER SUPPLY) BUILT-IN
The POWER GRID 10 was designed to address all of the deficiencies Dave encountered with power supplies from other brands over his 27 year history of designing and building pedal boards for the biggest touring guitarists and studio producers. The Power Grid 10 was designed to meet the demands of any player who wants a dead quite pedal board, that can be taken anywhere and is tour ready. Some of the key features include:
1) Universal power from 100-240Vac meaning you can plug it in anywhere in the world. You will never have to flip switches or worry about a step up or step down transformer.
2) ZERO field hum, which plagues many other power supplies with traditional toroidal transformers.
3) The Power Grid 10 will power virtually any pedal (350mA each per 9V output)
4) 10 isolated outputs and all the cables needed to power your pedals.
5) And for those boards that have no room to mount the power supply underneath, the Power Grid 10 was designed as a riser - yes, with the Power Grid 10 you can mount your pedals right on top of the housing, including your favorite Fuzz pedals, which are known to cause unnecessary proximity hum and infiltrate your other pedals.
- 2 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 2.5mm BLUE connector - polarity reversed - 20" long - right angle connector on both sides,10 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 2.1mm BLACK connector - regular polarity - 20" long - right angle connector on both sides
- 1 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 1/8" phono BLACK connector - 20" long - right angle connector on 2.1mm connector.
- 1 x 18 V cable - 2.1mm BLACK connector with additional 2.1mm slave connector on one side to 2.1mm BLACK connector - regular polarity - 20" long - right angle connector on both sides.
OUTPUTS: The Power Grid 10 provides 10 isolated outputs - 350mA per output at 9Vdc.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).