- Configuration: 10” 2-Way Active Stage Monitor for use with modelers/profilers
- Assembly: Made in USA using premium worldwide components
- Low Frequency Transducer: Celestion - 10” TF1025E woofer
- High Frequency Transducer: Celestion PETP film compression driver with 1” voice coil
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response: 58Hz -18kHz
- High Frequency Dispersion: Optical Wave Guide
- Maximum peak SPL: 129dB
- Power Output: LF: 270Wrms Class G / HF: 80Wrms Class AB+B
- Maximum total burst power*: 500W
- Input Impedance: 20k Ohm Balanced / 10k Ohm Unbalanced
- Electronic Crossover: 4th order
- Low Cut Filer (switchable): 3rd order Butterworth @ 100Hz
- Controls: Level knob , Low-cut filter switch, Ground lift switch
- Power switch, AC fuse, 115/230V switch
- Indicators: Power, Protect
- Cooling: Convection
- Amplifier Protection: Short circuit, Clip-limiter, Overheat mute, SOA output stage, Driver DC protection, Subsonic filter, Turn-on mute and soft ramp, Turn-on inrush current limiting
- Power Consumption @: 1.7A/0.85A 115Vac/230Vac
- (1/8 power pink noise): 150VA
- Connectors: Balanced 1/4” input / Balanced male XLR link output
- Input Sensitivity **: 775mV (0dBu)
- Enclosure: Black Texture painted, Baltic birch plywood construction
- Hardware: Strap handle, Rubber feet / Rubber Strips
- Dimensions: 20.5” H x 15.25” W x 13.25” D
- Weight: 40.9 lbs.
The Friedman ASM-10 active guitar monitor is your compact, onstage modeling solution. By combining a high-end, 1 x 10” speaker cabinet with 500 watts of clean, analog power, and putting it into a familiar and elegant design, the ASM-10 pushes the tone of your favorite modeler through the air while blending seamlessly with the rest of your rig. And thanks to the cabinet’s tilt-back floor monitor design, it easy to ensure you’re hearing every nuances of your playing as clearly as possible. If you utilize amplifier modeling in your performances, but need the immediacy and feel of a real speaker pushing air, the Friedman ASM-10 2-way, 500-watt powered monitor is what you’ve been missing.
Classic design with onstage convenience:
With the ASM-10, you’re able to position the cabinet anywhere you want onstage while still hearing your every note. Its tilt back design allows it to be placed comfortably in front of you, delivering your sound right to your ears. Or place it behind you in the traditional location for amplifiers, and its guitar-cabinet look blends right in with the rest of your backline.
- Tilt-back design allows for optimal onstage placement
- Looks like a traditional cabinet when placed vertical
Plenty of power:
The heart of the ASM-10 active guitar monitor is its all-analog, bi-amped Class-G power section. Plenty of care was taken to choose the highest-quality materials for reliability and sonic clarity in designing this amplifier. As soon as you plug it in, your ears are greeted with warmth and detail that leave PA-style monitoring far behind. And at 500-watts, you’ll wield plenty of power for any performance.
- All-analog, Class G circuitry engineered for rich and pristine tone
- Bi-amped into a 10” Celestion TF1025E woofer and 1” compression driver
- Powerful enough to also be used as backline or a mobile PA
Around back, you’ll find all the straightforward control you need to tailor your ASM-10 to any situation. A simple level control and Low Cut switch keeps your frequencies and volume balanced. Parallel XLR and ¼” TRS connections allow either jack, when not being used as an input, to serve as a balanced line level output to another monitor.
- XLR and ¼” inputs allow for different connectivity needs
- Low Cut switch controls frequencies below 100Hz
- Level control for proper onstage gain staging
Dave Friedman knows tone:
Dave Friedman has been building one of the most stellar reputations in the guitar, amplifier, and effects industry for decades. His clientele - which includes some of the biggest names in electric guitar - continue to rely on him to keep them sounding their best night after night. When he puts his name on a piece of gear, you know it will get the job done.
- The Friedman name is synonymous with high-quality electric guitar products
- Crafted with the finest materials for flawless performance
- Every unit is inspected and tested before shipping
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).