|Body||Semi acoustic chambered centre jointed 2pc American alder|
|Scratch Plate||Aged White|
|Frets||22 medium jumbo|
|Nut Width||1.67"/42.5mm nominal|
|Tuners||Wilkinson E-Z Lok|
|Bridge||Wilkinson WVT vibrato|
|Pickups||Fret-King WDG mini double coil (N), WHS single coils (M), WHHB double coil (B)|
|Controls||Volume & tone/Vari-coil dual concentric knob, 5-way lever|
Constructed from the tonewoods of choice for the style; the two-piece centre-jointed American alder body with alder top, Canadian hard rock maple neck and rosewood fingerboard create a solid platform for superior tone and performance.
The extended tenon neck/body join and chambered semi-acoustic body couple outstandingly well to add an airy lightness to the feel and voice of this great guitar, and the gently offset body, with sculpted heel and slim horn, provides terrific balance and enhanced upper fret access.
The unique and eclectic pickup configuration provides for a depth of tonal possibilities approached by few other guitars. The breadth of control over the pickups, courtesy of Fret-King's Vari-coil control, offers players an almost limitless range of benchmark tones. The De Luxe has a secret! The Wilkinson Vari-coil, set in a dual concentric pot with the tone control, allows either the bridge-mounted WHHB or the neck mounted WDG Focusfield® double coil to roll smoothly and progressively to single coil. Flick the ergonomically positioned selector switch down to the bridge position, roll the Vari-coil back, roll the tone on and it's direct to classic single coil bridge tone, in a `three single coil classic'. Roll the Vari-coil forward, and the Hotbucker leaps to life. Click up one for a beefed up classic `out of phase' tone position. Click up to the Focusfield, roll the tone back, crank up the gain and you find `woman tone' waiting for you! The Country Squire Semitone De Luxe features the unique Wilkinson WVT bridge. This twin post, hybrid `wave' vibrato features a heat treated steel baseplate with two strings per brass saddle to solidly anchor the saddles to the bridge baseplate, ensuring the maximum mechanical coupling so crucial to giving you all the tone and power you need.
The Wilkinson staggered post height E-Z Lok tuners, stagger drilled steel block and adjustable, pre-intonated barrel style natural brass saddles ensure spot-on intonation and tuning, with superb return to zero, whatever the whammying.
Thoughtful innovation another Fret-King attribute pervades the exceptionally playable and supremely useful Semitone De Luxe.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).