Focusrite Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) Audio Recording Interface with Pro Tools First
Second generation 2 in / 2 out USB 2.0 audio interface with one Scarlett mic preamp and one instrument input, 24bit/192kHz & USB bus powered. Pro Tools | First & Ableton Live Lite recording software, plug-ins and samples included. Mac & PC compatible.
Start Recording Today
Focusrite's second generation Scarlett Solo is ideal if you want to start recording, and now it's even better, faster and easier than before. Though compact and easy to use, it still delivers the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. It has a single natural sounding Scarlett mic preamp, a newly-designed instrument input and super-low latency*. Take it anywhere, connect by a single USB cable, plug your microphone and instrument straight in, and easily record studio quality audio. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To celebrate this Scarlett Solo now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is compatible with all major DAWs, on Mac and PC.
With the Scarlett Solo USB audio interface, your recordings will sound just how you want them to. Plug straight in to record your guitar and vocal simultaneously on independent channels so they can be mixed separately. The super-low latency* brings confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. Connect your headphones and home speakers or studio monitors, turn up the volume and totally immerse yourself in sound.
New Generation - Better in every way
The second generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. New super-low latency* brings confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis underscore its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz. The input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
Ready to record anywhere
Compact and portable enough to take anywhere, you won't even need a power supply; Scarlett Solo is connected and powered by a single USB cable. It also comes with the software and effects you need to start recording; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack (featuring 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations), Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
- One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain.
- One newly-designed instrument input, designed to handle seriously hot pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- One headphones output with gain control
- Stereo line outputs on RCA phono for connecting to home speakers
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don’t need to carry a power cable
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
- Free XLN Addictive Keys license with purchase
MXL 440 Studio Condenser Microphone
Studio Condenser Microphone
The MXL 440 is a beautiful studio condenser microphone designed to complement a wide variety of vocal and instrument applications. By combining a FET preamp with an electrically-balanced output, the MXL 440 delivers an uncompromised tonal quality perfect for all studio applications.
- Multipurpose large-diaphragm microphone
- Great for vocals and a wide range of instruments
- FET preamp with balanced output and low noise
- Excellent sound for all studio applications
- Great for recording R&B, pop, rock and country
Strukture Pro20M7 Heavy Duty, 7mm Rubber Microphone Cable - 20 ft
We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- High quality 7mm rubber outer covering
- State-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve
- Thick ABS sleeve protects solder connections
- Lifetime guarantee
MXL 440 Studio Condenser Microphone
|Pressure gradient condenser microphone|
|30Hz - 20kHz|
|20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)|
|80 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)|
Max SPL for .5% THD:
|48V Phantom Power (+/-4V)|
|2.08 in. x 7.08 in./53mm x 180mm|
|Black with gold print|
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).