- POWER: 330 Watts, bi-amped
- DRIVERS: Six 4" mid-woofers, patented dual gap,high excursion design, neodymium magnets. One 1" neodymium soft dome tweeter with Level control
- SPL: 113dB SPL @ 1 meter
- DRIVER CONFIGURATION: Modified Line Array; Ultra-wide horizontal dispersion and deeper sound penetration
- DIMENSIONS: 41.4" H x 5.5" W x 6.7" D (1052 mm) x (140 mm) x (170 mm)
- WEIGHT: 27.5 lbs (12.47 kg) including stand and padded carry sleeve
- SA330x: 19.8 lbs (8.98 kg)
- Stand: 6.7 lbs (3.04 kg)
- Carry Bag: 1 lb (.45 kg)
The SA330x is the go-to portable PA/amplifier for voice, playback and amplified acoustic instruments.
Unlike many other similar-looking systems, the SA330x is built around a uniquely configured 2-way speaker system that delivers all the sweetness and definition of a great studio monitor. Ruggedly built and with plenty of power, the SA330x is the perfect solution for amazing sound in small and medium-sized venues.
Tuned beautifully for voice and acoustic instruments, the new SA330x, alone or as part of an expanded system, allows anyone looking to fill a small to medium sized room, corporate display, club or similar sized venue with great, Fishman-quality sound.
Whether you’re using your SA330x for speech, performance or playback, a full complement of inputs and outputs makes set-up a breeze.
The SA330x features a uniquely configured 2-way speaker system that delivers all the sweetness and definition of a great studio monitor. The “Modified Line Array” fills the room with sound that can be heard clean and clear in the back row, without “blowing away” your audience in the front.
- 330 Watts – More than enough power for small and medium sized venues.
- Wide dispersion modified line array – Allows everyone in your audience to hear you clean and crisp, without “blowing away” the front row.
- Channel expandability via accessory port – Provides one-cable audio and power for the SA Expand.
- Full-range audio source handling.
- Subwoofer output – Dedicated output optimizes system voicing.
- Modern industrial design – Strong, lightweight, good looking and easy to set up. Appropriate for all kinds of situations.
- Padded carry sleeve included.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).