- Model: Q1 Mark II/ FQ1222
- Color: Black
- Weight: About 101g
- Dimensions: About 99mm x 59mm x 12.5mm
- Audio Input: Micro USB/3.5 mm Jack
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Balance Headphone Output: Supported (2.5mm balanced headphone jack)
- Recommended Headphne Impedance: 16~100Ω(PO); 16~150Ω(BAL)
- Bass Boost: 0/5.4dB
- Channel Imbalance: 0.2 dB
- Power Input: DC5V 2A
- Battery Capacity: 1800mAh
- Charge Time: ≤4h
- Battery Life: ＞20h（AUX IN）; ＞10h（USB IN）
- USB DAC: Up to 384kHz/32bit supported
- DSD Support: DSD64/128/256
Line output specifications
- THD+N: ＜0.003% (1 kHz/10kΩ)
- SNR: ≥110 dB (A-weighted)
- Frequency Response: 6 Hz~80 kHz（-3dB）
- Channel Separation: ＞90 dB (1 kHz)
Headphone out specifications (3.5mm headphone out jack)
- Output Power 1: ≥112 mW（16Ω / THD+N＜1%)
- Output Impedance: ＜1.2Ω (32Ω loaded)
- Output Power 2: ≥75mW（32Ω /THD+N＜1%)
- Channel Separation: ≥79 dB (1 kHz，AUX IN)
- Output Power 3: ≥11 mW（300Ω / THD+N＜1%)
- THD+N: ＜0.002% (1 kHz, AUX IN); ＜0.003% (1 kHz, USB IN)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz~55 kHz（-3dB）
- Peak Output Voltage: ＞4.4 Vp-p
- SNR : ≥116 dB (A-weighted, AUX IN)
- Max. Output Current: 150mA (For reference); ≥109 dB (A-weighted, USB IN)
- Gain: -2.5dB (G=L)
- Max Input Level: 3.4V; 3.2dB （G=H）
Balanced headphone out specifications (2.5mm TRRS headphone out jack)
- Output Power 1: ≥240 mW（16Ω / THD+N＜1%)
- Output Impedance: ＜2Ω (32Ω loaded)
- Output Power 2: ≥220 mW（32Ω /THD+N＜1%)
- Channel Separation: ≥93 dB (1 kHz，AUX IN)
- Output Power 3: ≥45 mW（300Ω / THD+N＜1%)
- THD+N: ＜0.002% (1 kHz, AUX IN); ≤ 0.003% (1 kHz, USB IN)
- Frequency Response: 6 Hz~80kHz（-3dB）
- Peak Output Voltage: ＞7.4 Vp-p
- SNR: ≥115 dB (A-weighted, AUX IN)
- Max. Output Current: 150 mA (For reference); ≥109 dB (A-weighted, USB IN)
- Gain: 3.2dB (G=L)
- Max Input Level: 3.4V; 9.1dB （G=H）
Fiio Q1 Mark II Portable Headphone Amp (Amplifier) & DAC (Digital To Analog Converter) delivers high quality gain and bass circuits to satisfy different listening needs. It comes in a unque metal body, with sandblasted exterior that's designed to fit nicely in your hands and effectively shields against electromagnetic interference.
Offers plug and play usage for sound output on both mobile devices and digital audio players. For laptops and PCs, the Fiio Q1 Mark II Portable Headphone Amp (Amplifier) & DAC (Digital To Analog Converter) acts as an effective upgrade to your computer's sound card supporting sample rates of 96khz/24bit.
Native DSD decoding chips worthy of a flagship
Being equipped with the XMOS platform allows the Q1 Mark II to support decoding of more formats with outstanding performance – it is capable of decoding up to 384 kHz/32 bit PCM as well as up to DSD256 (the latter is indicated by a green light). When combined with the two separate crystal oscillators, each designed to handle different sampling rates to achieve the utmost accuracy in digital-to-analog conversion, the Q1 Mark II becomes an affordable product that punches well above its weight in terms of versatility and performance.
Exceptional DAC and amplifier parts in an intelligent design
The Q1 Mark II uses some of the finest components in its well-thought-out design. The DAC employed is the AKM AK4452, which decodes high sampling rate formats with a high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion. The headphone amplifier chip in the Q1 Mark II is in fact the very same one used in the X7 Mark II's AM3A amplifier module, the audiophile-approved OPA926 with extremely low noise output. Finally, low-pass filter duties for line output are handled by Texas Instruments' OPA1662.
Hi-Res Audio Certification
The Q1 Mark II has been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be "Hi-Res Audio" capable. With this, you can be sure that the Q1 Mark II will grant you a natural and realistic listening experience.
Official Apple MFi certification means perfect compatibility with iOS
Apple MFi certification program is extremely strict - only about 2% of devices submitted to the program actually pass. Thus, actually being MFi certified means that not only is the Q1 Mark II is perfectly compatible with all versions of iOS, but also that you can be assured the new Q1 is of a certain level of quality.
Specifically designed for the iPhone
By connecting the included Lightning-to-micro USB cable from the iPhone to the Q1 Mark II, you can continue to use your 3.5mm headphone jack headphones for the highest-quality audio. Your iPhone has never sounded so good.
Supports connection to Sony Walkman players
By using a specially designed adapter cable, you can connect from the WM-Port of your Sony Walkman player (if available) to the Q1 Mark II, so that the latter may do digital decoding duties to add some spice to your music.(*This adapter cable will be available for purchase in the near future. )
Partners well with your computer
The Q1 Mark II can be used as a USB DAC when paired with a computer through a USB cable, decoding audio formats up to 384kHz/32 bit PCM. With a Mac, the FiiO Q1 is automatically recognized when connected with no need to install a separate driver. With a Windows computer, a special driver from FiiO is required, which will also allow for ASIO output.
Perfect companion to players and amplifiers
The Q1 Mark II contains a 3.5mm multifunction connector used for line-input and line-output duties. When this is used as line-input, the Q1 Mark II can be used purely as an amplifier to be paired with another player. When this multifunction connector is used as line-output, the Q1 Mark II can be used as a DAC and be hooked up to an external amplifier.
Innovative ADC volume adjustment technology
The Q1 Mark II employs a clever ADC volume adjustment mechanism – by accurately reconstructing the ADC curve, problems such as volume imbalance between the left and right channels and noise when adjusting the volume are all avoided while also greatly enhancing volume adjustment accuracy with each turn of the knob.
Stylish obconical volume knob
The volume knob employs a unique obconical design, which allows us to maximize the knob's diameter to make it easier to rotate while still fitting it into a limited space. It also ensures any gaps between the volume knob and the rest of the player are virtually eliminated. The 45°lines etched on the surface and the red ring that adorns this knob ensures this already-distinctive knob further gives the rest of the design a fashionable touch.
Every last detail pored over in pursuit of perfection
Every part of the Q1 Mark II is purposely designed for an extremely cohesive product. For instance, the 3.5mm single-ended output, 2.5mm balanced output, line-in/line-out, and volume knob are all aligned in a straight line for a bold yet harmonious look.
Form and function come together in a stunning all-metal shell
The fully metal exterior is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also effectively protects the Q1 Mark II's innards from electromagnetic experience, ensuring sound quality is not compromised when it is used together with an iPhone. The sandblasted, anodized shell also adds to the Q1 Mark II's charm while sporting a fine texture that aids in making it easy to grasp.
Switch to your heart's content between single-ended and balanced outputs
The Q1 Mark II comes with both a single-ended and a balanced headphone output, for two delicious but distinct flavors of audio. Use the standard 3.5mm single-ended output and you will find a great experience with most headphones. Try the 2.5mm balanced output with an appropriately-terminated headphone, such as those from FiiO, and you will discover your music now sounds even more vast and even more richly detailed.
Automatically determines input type for ultimate ease of use
The USB interface of the Q1 Mark II automatically determines what type of device it is paired to, so you do not have to manually switch to the optimal settings for your usage case making for a seamless experience. For instance, if the Q1 Mark II is paired with an iPhone, it will automatically recognize that and turn off charging over USB so as to preserve the iPhone's battery. On the other hand, if the Q1 Mark II is paired with a computer, it will also automatically identify that and turn on charging over USB to make sure the Q1 is constantly powered.
Gain and bass-boost switches
The Q1 Mark II features a switch for adjusting gain as well as another switch to fine-tune bass levels. Change the amount of gain depending on how sensitive your headphones are, and tailor the bass level to your liking depending on the music you listen to.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).