- Brand : FiiO
- Model : SE
- Model Name : F9
- Item Weight : 290 g
- Product Dimensions : 120 x 3 x 2 cm
- Item model number : SE
- Additional Features : in-ear
- Included Components : 1 x Earphone, 1 x Eartip Set (S,M,L) for Optimized Bass, 1 x Eartip Set (S,M,L) for More Balanced Presentation, 1 x FiiO HB1 Waterproof Carry Case
- Number Of Items : 1
- Colour Screen : No
- Batteries Included : No
- Batteries Required : No
- Connector Type : Wired 3.5 mm
- Includes Rechargable Battery : No
- Includes Remote : No
The F9 SE utilizes a hybrid design in which each channel is composed of one dynamic and two balanced armature (BA) drivers. The 9.2mm dynamic driver is specifically tuned to produce bottomless lows while the two BA drivers precisely portray extended upper-mids and highs. The available non-detachable, single-ended cable is designed to retain maximum sound purity, so your music is never truly off-line from you. This is made possible through its core of four carefully-woven, 5N purity oxygen-free copper (OFC) wires, all wrapped up in a stylish and soft exterior that is designed to be both durable and minimal in microphonics. In addition, the 3.5mm L-type plug not only makes it easier for you to insert the cable into a jack, it also ensures reliability for years to come. The F9 SE has been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be "Hi-Res Audio" capable. This means that the F9 SE is capable of a frequency response up to 40kHz, which can fully reproduce the audio and give you a natural and life-like listening experience that truly lets you listen to the music the way the artists wanted it to sound.
Good Music is Never off-line with the Black 3.5mm Single-ended Cable
The available non-detachable, sans in-line controls single-ended cable is designed to retain maximum sound purity, so your music is never truly off-line from you. This is made possible through its core of four carefully-woven, 5N purity oxygen-free copper (OFC) wires, all wrapped up in a stylish and soft exterior that is designed to be both durable and minimal in microphonics. In addition, the 3.5mm L-type plug not only makes it easier for you to insert the cable into a jack, it also ensures reliability for years to come.
Making Waves with an Organic Design
The F9 SE's stunning exterior was inspired by something familiar we are all accustomed to: water. The sleek lines recall the ripples that occur when drops of water fall into a lake, making the F9 SE both more human and familiar.
The ripple-like lines on the F9 SE not only give it a unique touch, but also serve to ensure structural strength and maximize the amount of space internally for a more optimized design overall. Moreover, the inside layer of the F9 SE's shell is specially lined with plastic to both better secure the drivers and eliminate internal resonances
Colossal Energy from a Tiny Body
You would never imagine that such a grand sound could come from something as tiny as the F9 SE. Due to the way we have cleverly packaged the naturally-detailed BA drivers and the traditionally vast-sounding dynamic driver, we have achieved a fully cohesive sound that you would normally not think is possible from a puny in-ear monitor.
PEK Polymer Nanocomposite Driver for Heightened Detail
The F9 SE utilizes a dynamic driver made of PEK (polyether ketone) polymer nanocomposite, known for not only being tough but also being light. This allows the F9 SE's dynamic driver to be highly capable of producing quick, detailed, and extended bass.
Hi-Res Audio Certification
The F9 SE has been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be "Hi-Res Audio" capable. This means that the F9 SE is capable of a frequency response up to 40kHz, which can fully reproduce the audio and give you a natural and life-like listening experience that truly lets you listen to the music the way the artists wanted it to sound.
The F9 SE's outer aluminum shell is meticulously crafted using CNC systems - impressive already, but it doesn't stop there. The shells are then carefully hand-polished and matched, before going through sandblasting and anodization. This complex overall process ensures that the F9 SE has a masculine, robust shell that is yet encapsulated in a tender beauty.
Over-the-ear Design for an Enjoyable Experience
After much testing and feedback from a wide variety of users, we came up with an over-the-ear design that is not only ergonomic but also comfortable. With the F9 SE, you can easily get lost within your music for hours without fatigue.
Items that fall into the in mouth and in ear use category, such as mouthpieces, earphones, ear plugs, harmonicas, cannot be returned due to health regulations
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).