- Headphone Type: In-Ear Monitor
- Impedance: 320
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 40kHz
- Sensitivity: 102dB/mW
- Driver Type: Dynamic(013.6mm)
- Maximum Input Power: 100mW
- Plug Type : 3.5mmTRRS, gold-plated
- Cord Length: 120cm
- Weight: Approximately 21g
FiiO F5 In-Ear Monitor Headphones
Standard detachable MMCX connector, the freedom to suit your sound signature preference
F5 is designed to be detachable with VVCX connector and comes standard with a 3.5 mm single-ended audio cable with in-line control and a 2.5 mm balanced cable. The single-enc ed cable comes with a fully-featured set of in-line controls - it supports playing and pausing of songs, switching tracks, volume adjustment, and even calls with its built-in high-definition microphone.
The 2.5mm balanced cable not only significantly reduces left and right channel crosstalk (thus increasing channel separation), but also reduces external interference to your audio signal and improves the signal-to-noise ratio. With the balanced cable, the F5 can truly take advantage of balanced amplifiers that provide wide-open soundstages as well as impactful yet tightly-controlled bass.
Using Aerospace vatenals to Achieve Exquisite Sound
The core part of an earphone's sound is the driver diaphragm - without great diaphragm design and materials, you can never achieve truly excellent sound. The F5 utilizes a titanium c river diaphragm, which is lighteryet harder than the typical diaphragm.This allows the F5 to be more capable in transient response and to be more dynamic, making fora wonderfully rich yet delicate sound. Compared to the EX1, the F5 maintains its highly resolving nature, but has a more even mid and treble frequency response as well as deeper and fuller bass.
Sophisticated Rugged Design through Precise Craftsmanship
The F5's matte black outer shells are made of anodized and galvanized aluminum alloys, allowing both your eyes and your hands to immediately acknowledge the F5's refined yet rugged design with its pleasing texture.
Angled Design for Alt-Day Comfort
Compared to the typical in-ear monitor that inserts the earphone directly into your ear, the F5 utilizes a more comfortable yet more snugly-fit anglec cesign. Such a design combines the advantages of both earbuds and traditional in-ear monitors. The F5's angled design makes it so that you don't have to insert the F5 too deeply into your ears like with earbuds, but yet you still get the exceptional isolation from outside noises like with an in-ear monitor and avoid discomfort or burden during longtime wearing.
Toughfer due to premium TPE matertials
The F5's wire sheath is made from TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) — this ensures that the cable will last for years to come due to its material being resistant against corrosion, aging, and even color-changing.
The single-ended and balanced cables are made up of 24-stranded, braided oxygen-free copper (OFC) wire. The 2.5mm balanced cable also further has a layer of 66-stranded copper wiring on top of its core, for extra shielding and even greater protection from external interference.
Calls and Vusic at the Tips of Your Fingers
Built into the F5's single-ended cable are in-line controls with a simple three-button design. Play, pause, and switch between your music with FiiO's newer music players such as the X1 2nd gen, the X5 3rd gen and your other mobile devices. You can even make crystal-clear calls using the F5 on Apple and Android devices with its built-in high-definition microphone and dedicated call button. In addition, there is a switch to on the side of the in-line control unit to change between Apple mode and Android mode, allowing you to use your F5 with many devices whenever you need to.
Fii0 HB1 is included in product package, to keep your earphone safe
The outer shell of the HB1 utilizes rugged polycarbonate, while the inside employs soft TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane). This combination of materials ensures that the case is virtually indestructible. When combined with waterproofing capability, you can be confident the HB1 will reliably protect your prized earphones in any situation.
With Ear Tips and Accessories, Flexibty is the \amc of the Game
The F5 comes with 6 pairs of silicone ear tips -3 pairs of black ear tips anc 3 pairs of mixed-color ear tips. Each color comes in small, medium, and large sizes. So not only can you choose which ear tip to use based on what is most comfortable to you, you can also choose ear tips based on your sound preferences, as di'erent ear tips give dis'erent sound signatures. Besides the ear tips, the F5 also comes with a waterproof case to store your earphones in, so that you may carry around your F5 without worry of it being damaged.
- Detachable Cable Design
- MMCX Connectors
- Hi-Res Audio Certified
- MFi Certified
Items that fall into the in mouth and in ear use category, such as mouthpieces, earphones, ear plugs, harmonicas, cannot be returned due to health regulations
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).