Music Store Live is proud to present this Fender '68 Custom Princeton Reverb! Finally! We're pumped that Fender has decided to reissue this amp and we're really pumped to tell you about the subtle upgrades they've made to this classic. First things first - it sounds killer right out of the box. Fire it up and break that speaker in just a little bit and you have yourself one heck of an amp for home use, smaller gigs and recording ( double your pleasure : buy two of these and running them Texas headphone style for the ultimate smaller amp surround sound or switch between two for different settings ). At lower volume, the tone is present, warm and bell-like. The reverb is lush ( no tin can sounds here ) and the tremolo ( "vibrato" ) is deep and true sounding. You can easily dial in some sweet and soulful rhythm guitar tones or blast off to martian inspired psychedelia - your call. Crank this amp up and you guessed it - classic Fender break up the likes of which legends are made of. Grit, gristle and glory are ripe for the picking and the touch sensitivity of this little monster lets you lean in or back off depending on what's called for at the moment. As far as we're concerned, this Silverface reissue gets the gold.
The ’68 Custom Princeton Reverb Amp pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fender’s late-’60s “silverface” amps. In a special twist, a modified tone circuit gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals, and the amp’s reduced negative feedback gives greater touch sensitivity and quicker onset of overdrive. The ’68 Custom Princeton Reverb’s single 10” Celestion® TEN 30 speaker also delivers a more distinctively rock ‘n’ roll flavor.
- Fender '68 Custom Princeton Reverb
- Vintage Modified Series
- Fender Tube Driven Spring Reverb
- Fender Tube Driven Tremolo ( "Vibrato" )
- 12 watts
- Hand Wired Tube Sockets
- Custom-made Schumacher Transformers
- 2 Button Footswitch Included
- Vintage Style Skirted Black Plastic Knobs
- 1968-style Silverface aluminum trim around silver-turquoise grille cloth
- 2 X 6V6 Groove Tubes
- 3 X 12AX7 , 1 X 12AT7 Preamp Tubes
- 1 x 5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- Controls : Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- 1 x 10" 8-ohm Celestion Ten 30 Speaker
- External Speaker Jack
- Fitted Amp Cover Included
- Blue Amp Jewel
- Dimensions : 9.5" (24.13 cm) Deep X 19.875" (50.5 cm) Width X 16" (40.6 cm) Height
- Weight 34 lbs. (15.7 kg)
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).