Fender Artist Series Johnny Marr Jaguar Electric Guitar, Metallic KO, Rosewood, 0116400750
Music Store Live is proud to present this Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar! This is a souped-up, decked out and unique American Jaguar that will satisfy the Johnny Marr fan or anyone simply looking for the best Jaguar around. It has all of the tone that makes the Jaguar a distinct voice in Fender's lineup. The high-end is detailed and crisp but not piercingly treble-happy, which makes for clear, articulate chords and single notes that really breathe. It can twang, but with a gentler edge than classic Fender twang, and the distorted tones are rich and creamy. The neck feels great - more on that later. Smiths fan or not, if you're looking for a good Jaguar, this guitar has to be on your radar.
- Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar
- Metallic KO
- Lacquer Finish
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck - Satin Finish
- Custom Neck Shape based on Johnny's '65 Jaguar
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- 22 Vintage Style Frets
- Dot Inlays
- Scale Length 24"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Vintage Style 4-Bolt Neck Plate
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Custom Wound Bare Knuckle® Johnny Marr Bridge Pickups
- Master Volume, Master Tone Controls
- 3 Ply W/B/W Pickguard
- Jaguar® Bridge with Mustang Saddles and Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Includes Chrome Bridge Cover
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Chrome Hardware
- Nylon Bridge Post Inserts for Improved Stability
- Nylon Insert in Trem Arm Sleeve to Prevent Arm Swing
- Custom G&G Hard Shell Case with Blue Crushed Velvet Interior and Case Candy
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & FinancingLayaways
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).
- 6 Month Interest Free Financing is available via Paypal's Bill Me Later Program which is available upon checkout.
- For a longer financing term, contact your Guitar Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 and we'll be happy to get you pre-approved for financing terms. Up to 5 year payment terms are available!