Add exceptional performance and clarity to your listening experience with the FXA5 in-ear monitor. Smoothly balanced throughout the entire audio spectrum, these in-ear monitors offer the perfect balance of transparency, ambience reduction and clear headroom for pure, natural sound. Designed and hand-assembled in Nashville, these comfortable low-profile monitors use patented technology for highly detailed sound and robust performance.
The heart of the FXA5 in-ear monitor is a dual balanced armature array that generates transparent audio with a 19Hz-21kHz frequency response for punchy bass, rich mids and crisp high end. Highly sensitive, these monitors generate 120dB @1mW for crystal-clear, distortion-free audio with plenty of headroom so you can hear everything clearly, even on loud stages. Ideal for almost any listening situation with 36-ohm +/-10% @1kHz impedance, they can be driven by a smartphone for a premium listening experience. Eliminating up to 22dB of ambient noise, they reduce interference while simultaneously protecting your hearing from the strong transients that can occur in a live environment.
The 3D-printed housing is the result of scanning thousands of ears to create a hybrid custom/universal fit. 3D printing allows the IEM’s curves to better match the natural contours of the ear for a tighter, more comfortable fit than traditional injection molding. The 3D-printed housing fits 95% of ears like a custom-molded monitor and, when combined with the cushion-like comfort of secure-fitting tips, they are ideal for long playing sessions. The detachable MMCXi silver-plated, low-oxygen cable offers low signal loss along with square connectors that are easy to grip, even when exposed to moisture. Includes a deluxe carrying case, 1/8” to 1/4” adapter, secure-fitting tips assortment for the perfect fit, a cleaning tool and cable.
Fender's Perform and Create Experience
With 70 years of experience creating premium sound on stage and in the studio, the IEM series is an extension of our legacy of producing the finest-sounding musical products available. Think patented, custom driver technology in a universal-fit sound solution. Revolutionary technology that challenges the status quo. An entire acoustic system with the fit, comfort, isolation and seal of a custom in-ear monitor. Fender IEMs truly embody the Fender ethos of constant innovation-creating high-quality products that are built to perform.
Derived by scanning thousands of ears to create a universal fit that wears like a custom monitor, Fender monitors fit 95 percent of ears. 3D printing allows us to create negative curves—more closely fitting the natural contours of the ear for improved comfort and isolation. This technology also enables precision driver orientation, eliminating the need for a crossover.
Designed and Hand-Assembles in Nashville
Just like the great Fender products that created our legacy and defined the essence of pure tone, these IEMs are designed and carefully assembled by hand in the USA.
Everything You Need
Each model includes a deluxe carrying case, assortment of patent-pending, secure-fit tips (ensuring a high-quality seal for premium sound and comfort), a cleaning tool and a flexible, 360-degree rotating detachable cable.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).