Fender American Vintage '62 Jazz Bass 3-Tone Sunburst
Out of stock
Music Store Live is proud to present this Fender American Vintage '62 Jazz Bass! This is about as FAT as it gets and the sheer amount of BASS you get for your money with this beast is almost too hard to comprehend. This is an outstanding playing and sounding bass. The feel of the neck is luxurious and utilitarian at the same time. It's smooth, even and fast and in no way does it get in the way of you and your playing. The tone is enormous. The low end is enormous and very smooth sounding. The mid range is even, juicy, and sweet. This Vintage '62 packs a punch on the high end as well for when you need to cut through. The knobs and controls are easy to work with - set it and forget it. The body is very comfortable and extremely resonant. You can feel every note ripple through this bass. If you're serious about your tone and the playability and feel of your bass, you have to consider this American Vintage '62 Jazz Bass.
This American Vintage '62 Jazz Bass features an exceedingly comfortable Alder body with a 3 Color Sunburst paint job and a high gloss finish. The tinted maple neck features a C shape, rosewood fretboard, 20 vintage style frets and a serialized 4 bolt neckplate. The grade A electronics include a Fender Vintage Jazz Bass pickup in the bridge position and a Vintage Precision Bass pickup in the neck position. These are both single coil pickups. The stacked concentric controls make dialing in your exact desired tone easy as can be and the notched lower tone knob ring means you won't have to worry about bumping into the controls while playing and changing your settings. This Vintage '62 Jazz Bass is shipped with the chrome bridge and pickup covers unmounted but included in the accessory kit. This bass comes with a deluxe brown hard shell G&G case.
This Fender American Vintage '62 Jazz Bass is in pristine MINT condition with absolutely no nicks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind.
- Fender American Vintage '62 Jazz Bass
- 3 Color Sunburst
- Alder Body
- Tinted Maple Neck
- C Shape Neck
- 20 Vintage Style Frets
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- Dot Inlays
- Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Fender Vintage Jazz Bass Single Coil Pickup ( Bridge )
- Fender Vintage Precision Bass Single Coil Pickup ( Neck )
- Scale Length 34"
- Nut Width 1.5"
- Serialized 4 Bolt Neckplate
- Stacked Concentric Knobs ( Volume / Tone )
- American Vintage 4 Saddle Bridge
- Chrome Pickup Cover Included
- Weight 9.75 lbs
- Fender Deluxe Brown Hard Shell Case
- Fender Cable and Strap included
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & FinancingLayaways
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).
- 6 Month Interest Free Financing is available via Paypal's Bill Me Later Program which is available upon checkout.
- For a longer financing term, contact your Guitar Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 and we'll be happy to get you pre-approved for financing terms. Up to 5 year payment terms are available!