Music Store Live is proud to present this Fender Acoustasonic 100 Combo Amplifier! The new Fender Acoustasonic™ 100 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs a compact, powerful, versatile and great-sounding amp loaded with tonal innovations and useful features.
The Acoustasonic 100 packs full acoustic resonance and crystal clarity into a lightweight (only 18 lbs.) amp with a new ultra-efficient 100-watt power amp, 8” foam-surround low-frequency driver and high-frequency tweeter. Its new Voicing control lets any guitar simulate the tonality of parlor, dreadnought and jumbo acoustics, or Voicing can be turned off for pure amp output response. For acoustic players who double on electric guitar, the Voicing control also has Blackface, tweed and British amp settings, which makes a second amp just for electric guitar unnecessary.
Other features include instrument and microphone channels with independent EQ and effects controls; new feedback elimination control with on/off switch for each channel; patented String Dynamics™ control that tames harsh treble notes; effects including reverb, delay, chorus, Vibratone, and more; XLR line out with level control and ground lift; USB connector for digital recording output (and possible future firmware updates); built-in kick stand for tilt-back positioning; strong five-ply plywood construction and optional two-button effects select footswitch.
- Fender Acoustasonic 100 Combo Amp
- 100 Watts
- Controls: 1/4" Channel: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Voicing Select, String Dynamics, FX Select, FX Level. Microphone Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Select, FX Select, FX Level
- Effects : Vibratone, Chorus, Reverb+Chorus, Chorus+Delay, Delay, Reverb+Delay, Plate, Room, Hall
- 8" Foam-Surround Low-Frequency Speaker
- Built-In Kick Stand
- Lightweight 5-ply plywood construction
- Voicing control with Dreadnought, Parlor, and Jumbo selections
- Tweed, Blackface, and British amp models for use with electric guitar
- Weight 18 lbs
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
At MusicStoreLive.com we live the life of a musician just like you do and we wouldn't have it any other way.
We know that your gear is a big part of that life and the path you're on to express yourself. Whether you're an old pro or a fresh fish, we know that when you find that special piece of gear it connects you with something larger than yourself. It's nothing short of tribal in the way that we end up connecting with the same iconic pieces of gear. A '59 Gibson Les Paul Standard, a '57 Fender Stratocaster, a '59 Gibson ES-335, a Mary Kaye Strat, a pre-war Martin dreadnought or an old Gibson J-45… the list goes on and on as you well know.
Times have certainly changed since those older favorites were manufactured. We live in a new world now and our goal at MSL is to revolutionize the way new, used and vintage gear is purchased online. We aim to bring you the very best demos for your favorite gear, informative and instructional tips to help advise you with your purchases and much more. At MSL, it's about more than just videos and technical knowhow. It's about the person on the other end of the line. We know that by bringing a world class music store into your living room and by providing you with the very best customer service we're going to make you happy and that is exactly how we measure our success. We feel our customers excitement everyday and that's why we do what we do.
We see music and music gear as a vast community that connects us around the globe. Whether you're in Tokyo or Toledo, Shanghai or Chicago, Paris Texas or Paris France, we invite you to join our community and help shape the best online buying experience possible. We're in this for life. Experience it with us!
MusicStoreLive.com | See. Hear. Experience.
I will definitely be buying more equipment through your business and will recommend you to everyone I know....
I want to take this opportunity to thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart for your excellent, professional service. The 350v63 Rickenbacker guitar is in perfect condition and exactly as described and I'm so very happy with my new guitar. This model Rickenbacker is what I have wanted for more than 30 years, and thanks to you guys my dream has finally come true. I will definitely be buying more equipment through your business and will recommend you to everyone I know. Thanks again.
- Grant Johnston
"Ben and his team are the absolute BEST! These guys not only know about instruments, they actually know about a little thing called CUSTOMER SERVICE! These guys saved me $$$ on my new Fender Deluxe American Ash P-Bass, I will spare the details as if everyone knew the kind of deal you can get here, they would have to close up shop, and I'm not ready for that yet. I could NOT believe it... the more I kept digging, the more cool little things I discovered... I am actually still trying to find out where I'm getting screwed here... I GIVE UP! Keep up the awesome job! (at this point, I am going to forego the string offer here... it just wouldn't be right). Thanks again!"
The ES339 arrived.
It’s beautiful. It looks brand spanking new. And plays really well. I must admit I was nervous buying online. I felt I was risking a lot of money based on a “sales description”. Your description of this guitar was conservative. I appreciate that because it is in better shape than you described it. Wow, is all I can say. Thanks for the honesty and then some.
I couldn’t be happier. What a lovely guitar. There really is a difference between a Custom Shop and normal Gibson production fit and finish quality.
Here’s a picture. So please don’t worry, the guitar feels very secure in its new home. FYI, that’s a Heritage 335 with Seth lovers and a Logan Tele with DeMarzio pups on a 5 way switch next to the 339. It’s in good comfortable company.
Thanks for a good deal and I’ll look to you guys for my next purchase.-Todd, Connecticut
The Spruce PRS and I have become very good friends. Thank you for the excellent service and communication. It was a seamless purchase and I could not be happier. The guitar arrived with exceptional packaging and in stunning condition. I cannot emphasize adequately how well the guitar and case were prepared and packed for shipment. THe guitar has a wonderful voice and a range of tone I have seldom seen in any guitar. The piezo by itself is remarkable and emulates an acoustic very well, especially when linked to an acoustic amp using the second output jack. The jazz tones are lush and round with an overtone of the woody sound. It's playability is superb and can scream if called for. The weight is a bit disorienting at first. Initially, it felt like a toy but time on the strings corrected that perception. I am still amazed at the sounds that come out of that 5.4 lb instrument. AS you can see in this photo, it has made friends with an old friend of mine, a 1965 Fender Princeton Reverb that has been with me for well over 20 years. I just re-tubed it and upgraded the speaker as the original Jensen P10Q id not come with it although it is otherwise mint, so warm meets warm. Thanks again, guys for the purchase and terrific support. Here are the newlyweds.-Jim
"What can I say. MusicStoreLive.com ALWAYS has some great vintage stuff, but when I saw this one, it was all over! I had sold one exactly like it to a collector, some years back, and had always regretted it. When it comes to guitars, Ben at MusicStoreLive.com is someone who doesn't just sell them, but loves and appreciates a fine instrument, and recognizes it's unique qualities. He was GREAT to deal with. I just can't say enough about how professional and easy the transaction was. I actually consider Ben a friend now, and my wife and I really hope to get up to see him some time in the future!! You'll LOVE dealing with MusicStoreLive!!!"- Rick Rizzi
"I was very skeptical about making a purchase online. These guys made it easy for me. They answered all my questions, maintained a professional attitude the entire time and they were more than willingly to work with me. The 2000 Warwick Thumb bass I purchased arrived last Thursday. It was expertly packaged and had a good set-up right out of the box. It is the last bass I will need to buy because it destroys everything else in my collection. I have worked with a lot of companies over the years and have never gotten the kind of service that I received from these guys. I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking to buy a quality instrument."
Hi guys....thanks for offering up another great prs...my second singlecut prs purchase from you!
This thing is the real sound-heaven on earth!
Greetings from Germany,
Buying online can be very risky and one has to trust the honesty and integrity of the retailer....
Hi, I've just received (as of yesterday) the white '79 Rickenbacker you sold me (April 25/26). I've left feedback on ebay and would have liked to have said more if there'd been the space to do so. The bass sounds amazing. I've got a 4003 model which is only a few years old, so it's interesting to compare the two. The sound of the older one is vastly superior. It's a truly beautiful instrument.
Buying online can be very risky and one has to trust the honesty and integrity of the retailer. Your description of the '79 4001 was accurate; it was well photographed so I had a good idea of what I was buying. My anxiety was further allayed by the prompt and friendly emails from your salesperson, Paul. The most worrying time was when it was in customs in the UK!
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you. Thanks again from a delighted customer.
Let me reiterate to you my gratitude for how you have handled this situation. It is really refreshing to see a company be so honest and to take responsibility and action to ensure their customers get the best possible experience. I have been searching high and low for a reasonably priced Euphoria from a reputable dealer for a long time now, and I am really glad I went with you guys. A lot of folks would have probably simply said, "Sorry, we're out," and refunded me, but you people did the legwork to make sure I got what I asked for. I totally understand that minor mistakes happen even with the best of the best, but the poise, humility, and follow-through with which you have handled this has been nothing short of stellar.
|She arrived this morning! What a fantastic surprise. It is everything I imagined it to be..........incredible tone, easy to play and strikingly beautiful. Thank you guys for delivering the truth and superb service as well as fine guitar!
I just paused from 2 hours of continuous playing to write this note. I'll start playing again in a minute or so because I've waited a long time for a fine instrument like this and have a lot of catching up to do.
PS, the strings are perfect for me, what did you use?
Thanks a Million!
I just received the Axe From Hell.
Beautiful LP Custom in perfect conditions. Il love the frets.
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & FinancingLayaways
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).
- 6 Month Interest Free Financing is available via Paypal's Bill Me Later Program which is available upon checkout.
- For a longer financing term, contact your Guitar Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 and we'll be happy to get you pre-approved for financing terms. Up to 5 year payment terms are available!