- Fender American Vintage '59 Stratocaster
- 3-Color Sunburst
- Lightweight Alder Body
- Maple Neck
- Slim D Neck Profile
- Dark Rosewood Slab Fretboard
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- 21 Frets
- Vintage Style Frets
- Dot Inlays
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- American Vintage '59 Strat Single-Coil Pickups
- 5 Way Switch
- Nut Width 1.650"
- 3 Ply Mint Green Pick Guard, 10 Holes
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo Bridge
- Fender Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Chrome Hardware
- Fender Vintage Brown Hard Shell Case
- Leather Guitar Strap, 1/4" Guitar Cable, Owners Registration
- Instrument Weight: 7.9 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to present this Fender American Vintage '59 Stratocaster! The American Vintage Series has long presented some of Fender’s best selling guitars (their early-’80s introduction, in fact, was one of the first signs that Fender was “back” as the CBS era ended). Today, Fender has boldly cleared the slate to make way for a fresh American Vintage series with new features, new specs and the most meticulous level of vintage accuracy yet. Rather than just replacing the previous models with different ones, they’ve completely and comprehensively re-imagined the entire vintage-reissue concept—restoring original tooling dies, voicing new pickups, reformulating vintage colors and more—based on actual vintage guitars we tracked down to make sure they had it right. They did the work, and it shows, because there’s pure tonal magic in each new American Vintage instrument.
For the guitarist who craves pure vintage Fender style, the American Vintage series presents original-era model year guitars built with meticulous attention to accurate detail that bring Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life.
The American Vintage ’59 Stratocaster is available in two authentic versions of the transitional 1959 model—one from early that year and one from later that year. As it accompanied rock ‘n’ roll into the wild new 1960s, the 1959 Stratocaster was an instrument poised for impending greatness. That special vibe is built into the DNA of this U.S.-made guitar, based directly on real-deal 1959 models we tracked down and crafted with original tooling and pure Strat style and feel.
Slim-profile neck with 1959 “D”-shaped profile
Maple (early 1959 model) and “slab” rosewood (later 1959 model) fingerboards
Vintage-accurate pickups with modern five-way switch; optional three-way switch included
Single-ply eight-hole white pickguard (early 1959 model) and 10-hole three-ply mint green pickguard with beveled edges (later 1959 model)
Aged plastic control knobs
Vintage-accurate bridge saddles, tuner spacing and more
This American Vintage '59 Stratocaster is brand new, in pristine mint condition, with absolutely no nicks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind and is being sold by an authorized dealer. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).